Geotune

Arrow One

Does anyone else out there have a little song you sing while caching, alone or in a group? I sing the song on the K9-Advantix "There aint no bugs on me, there aint no bugs on me. There might be bugs on some of you mugs, but there aint no bugs on me." Most of the time, I got bugs though!! :ph34r:

I know a few more verses to that song. It's usually combined with 'It ain't gonna rain no more', And for that song I know a few dirty verses.

In a group maybe, 'The Drunken Sailor' but usually most people aren't interested in singing. (Too bad)

Alone? It might be 'As I Roved Out'.

With my caching partner it's usually "Sweet the evening air of May" (No, I'm not kidding)

Does anyone else out there have a little song you sing while caching, alone or in a group? I sing the song on the K9-Advantix "There aint no bugs on me, there aint no bugs on me. There might be bugs on some of you mugs, but there aint no bugs on me." Most of the time, I got bugs though!! :)

"There aint no ticks on me, there aint no ticks on me. There might be ticks on some of you chicks, but there aint no ticks on me." And most of the time, I got ticks :D

Listen, I am here in Tennessee......I can feel them blasted things crawling up my stomach while I am driving down the road after a hunt in the woods, and with my finger I can feel the bump on my stomach of where they are and in a matter of a couple second tick #1,385 is burnt to a crisp.

If I want to irritate my brother while out caching, (and I do) I usually hum dumb songs.. Like the theme song to the Smurfs. Ir I break inot a bad version of Minnie Ripertons "Loving You" lla la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la la la la la...do do do doo ohhhhhhhh...

Does anyone else out there have a little song you sing while caching, alone or in a group? I sing the song on the K9-Advantix "There aint no bugs on me, there aint no bugs on me. There might be bugs on some of you mugs, but there aint no bugs on me." Most of the time, I got bugs though!! :laughing:

We listen to the Migo Geo-trio

they have some cool caching songs

CLICK HERE FOR SAMPLES

Here is what I sing:

Dashing through the snow, Garmin shows the way.

Over the fields we go, laughing all the way.

Got my PDA, unit's on backlight

Oh what fun it is to sing a geo song tonight

Geocache, geocache, geocache all day

Oh what fun it is to find a geocache today

Its sung to the tune of Purple Haze.

Here is what I sing:

That is funny!!!! :angry:

Here is what I sing:

Mine's like that except it starts:

"Caching through the snow...

;) I recently went caching with my 2 sisters. We were doing a multi-stage puzzle cache. Nothing seemed to click, and we were getting frustrated. So as we were walking through the woods, we were singing, If I only had a brain, from the wizard of oz. That seemed to help lift the bad mood. We laughed and kept searching. It took a couple trips but we did finally find the cache.

I like to sing 9 green bottles hanging on the wall

9 green bottles hanging on the wall

9 green bottles hanging on the wall

And if one green bottle should acciedently fall there'd be

8 green bottles hanging on the wall...

Sing in an scottish accent

Edited by nickzeke

The lunatic is on the grass

The lunatic is on the grass

Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs

Got to keep the loonies on the path

I was laughing about the Caching through the snow....and then read this. Very appropriate. Good thing its Sat. night. I can put in my CD and pretend Im stoned.....This is the same one I use when I have to see the dentist to keep my blood preasure down.....and it works!

I don't recall any words to my song. It's a little banjo melody I picked up from a Burt Reynolds movie quite a few years back. I think Ned Beattie was in it too. What was the name of that movie? Hmmm...can't think of it now. There was a mountain love scene that I vaguely remember. What was the name of that movie? I think there was a pig in it too. :) Oh well, I'll think of it later. But I always humm that song when I go deep in the woods caching.

I don't recall any words to my song. It's a little banjo melody I picked up from a Burt Reynolds movie quite a few years back. I think Ned Beattie was in it too. What was the name of that movie? Hmmm...can't think of it now. There was a mountain love scene that I vaguely remember. What was the name of that movie? I think there was a pig in it too. :unsure: Oh well, I'll think of it later. But I always humm that song when I go deep in the woods caching.

Are you talking about the movie,"Deliverance."

The song I think was called,"Dueling Banjo's."

I remember the line,"Squeal like a PIGGIE!"

<_<:rolleyes::blink:

Yes I remember seeing this movie when it first came out in the theater.

Edited by IronMaiden

from Sesame Street ~

'one of these things is not like the others, one of these things which one can you tell...'

Doesn't that one go...

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things is just not the same,

Can you tell me which one is not like the other ones,

By the time I finish my song.

bumbum.

from Sesame Street ~

'one of these things is not like the others, one of these things which one can you tell...'

Doesn't that one go...

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things is just not the same,

Can you tell me which one is not like the other ones,

By the time I finish my song.

bumbum.

one of these things is not like the others

one of these things

which one can you tell...

one of these things is not like the others

can you tell me which one before my song is done

now my song is done

that game and Super Grover were my favorites!!