Anybody lose a cache?

continental drifter

On my way back from finding "Wishing it Was Pilatus Kulm"cache in Allamuchy park.Just off the green trail I saw a large plastic jug with a blue lid sitting out in the open.My curiosity got the best of me so I went over to see what it was.Sure enough when I opened it up there was the logbook and some Halloween related items along with an orange safety vest still in the package in the cache.Flipped through the log book and saw the usual names but no mention of the caches name.I think the last entry was in March. I didn't spend as much time as I should have investigating this cache as I was fleeing gunshots(see my log for Pilatus Kulm for details) I did save the coordinates they are N40.57.523 W 074.44.371 I stuffed the cache in a log which seemed like where it should be. I've looked up nearby caches and nothing matches this spot.Maybe I've missed something. Hope someone can identify this one for me.

Fits the description of XxBreak AwayxX (GCKGY3).

Archived. The cache owner has just logged in today (who knows, maybe because of private emails because of this situation), and found a cache 6 days ago. I think it would be perfectly acceptable to log a find for this one :P

Edit: Assuming, of course, that you signed the logbook. :anicute:

Edited by TheWhiteUrkel

Fits the description of XxBreak AwayxX (GCKGY3).

Archived. The cache owner has just logged in today (who knows, maybe because of private emails because of this situation), and found a cache 6 days ago. I think it would be perfectly acceptable to log a find for this one :P

Edit: Assuming, of course, that you signed the logbook. :anicute:

Hey, That was my old cache that was missing when i archived it???I'm glad to see it found it's way home...Will pick it up soon, This way it's not Geolitter....

Just wanted to say, This cache XxBreak AwayxX (GCKGY3)is now removed from the woods as of today..We noticed continental drifter signed the log even when fleeing from gunshots. We feal since he was brave and took the time replacing our cache in a nice spot and signed our log book. He should have the right to log it as a find..Hope all agree with us...

Edited by Three Simple Words