Looking for someone outside the USA

5¢

I am looking for someone outside of the US to start a travel bug for me. I would prefer someone in Germany, England, Italy, or France. I just want to see other countries and right now a travel bug will be my easiest choice. We could do this two ways, I could mail you my tag and you could send it off, or we could each start a bug for each other and save on shipping.

I am up for discussion and ideas. Even if you are not offering to participate, ideas in general are welcome in this thread.

I am looking for someone outside of the US to start a travel bug for me. I would prefer someone in Germany, England, Italy, or France. I just want to see other countries and right now a travel bug will be my easiest choice. We could do this two ways, I could mail you my tag and you could send it off, or we could each start a bug for each other and save on shipping.

I am up for discussion and ideas. Even if you are not offering to participate, ideas in general are welcome in this thread.

Hi,

if you want i can release your bug in Portugal (if you prefer some other country you can check this thread http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=141358 ). We released already one Geocoin that came from the states and we have two more from Canada that we will release soon.

I Think the idea of each one buying a tag is a grear idea because you save the shipping costs, but, will you release only the tag or let the other one choose wich item to attach to the tag?

And what about the copy tag? Each one could keep the other´s extra tag a release it later if necessary.

To see other countries i believe the TB is one of the best choices. You can set a mission of colecting photos of the places he is visiting.

We will be on Hollydays starting at the end of the week so we will only be able to do this after the 15th September.

If you want just mail us trough our profile.

Regards from Portugal

Alberto & Cristina aka team manchanegra

You can sent your TB to me and we will drop it into a Dutch cache. It's a little overpopulated here with caches, so your TB will move rapidly here :anicute: Please reply by email!

Edited by Team Firefox

I think I like the idea of each cacher releasing a bug for the other cacher. And they pick what gets attached to the tag. Anyone want to do that with me?

We can do that :anicute: . It seems like a nice idea.

Let me see if i get it all right. Each one releases a bug for the other (do we activated and the the other adopts it or we exchange codes and each one activates the other´s bug?).

The bugs will be released only with the Dog Tag (And, preferebly a label whith an explanation of it´s mission) and will colect what the cacher who grabs it wants to attach.

The primary mission will be to visit as many places as he can taking photos of them. It will be a Virtual Tourist.

Is that it?

Regards

Alberto

I think I like the idea of each cacher releasing a bug for the other cacher. And they pick what gets attached to the tag. Anyone want to do that with me?

We can do that :anicute: . It seems like a nice idea.

Let me see if i get it all right. Each one releases a bug for the other (do we activated and the the other adopts it or we exchange codes and each one activates the other´s bug?).

The bugs will be released only with the Dog Tag (And, preferebly a label whith an explanation of it´s mission) and will colect what the cacher who grabs it wants to attach.

The primary mission will be to visit as many places as he can taking photos of them. It will be a Virtual Tourist.

Is that it?

Regards

Alberto

That's a very cool idea!

We can do that :ph34r: . It seems like a nice idea.

Is that it?

Regards

Alberto

I was thinking that for example you and I do this. I would give you the tb number and activation code of my bug and you would do the same for me. Then we would each attach something to the travel bug that the other agrees on and stick them in a cache. Then we would each have a travel bug that we own in another country.

Edited by 5¢

We can do that :ph34r: . It seems like a nice idea.

Is that it?

Regards

Alberto

I was thinking that for example you and I do this. I would give you the tb number and activation code of my bug and you would do the same for me. Then we would each attach something to the travel bug that the other agrees on and stick them in a cache. Then we would each have a travel bug that we own in another country.

Sounds good to me!

I´ll try to get some tags this week becayse i dont have any at the time, and i´ll get back to you. We will be on Hollydays starting next weekend untill 15th September, probably without internet (dont know yet), so, if i cant set it up till then, i´ll have to do it later.

I´ll get back to you tomorrow.

Regards

Alberto

Sounds good to me!

I´ll try to get some tags this week becayse i dont have any at the time, and i´ll get back to you. We will be on Hollydays starting next weekend untill 15th September, probably without internet (dont know yet), so, if i cant set it up till then, i´ll have to do it later.

Regards

Alberto

Hi again,

unfortunately i was not able to get the tags. The Guy that sell´s them around here is out of town untill monday.

I´ll get back to you when i return from hollydays (if you´re willing to wait).

Regards

Alberto

Sounds good to me!

Regards

Alberto

Hi again,

unfortunately i was not able to get the tags. The Guy that sell´s them around here is out of town untill monday.

I´ll get back to you when i return from hollydays (if you´re willing to wait).

Regards

Alberto

That's fine, I will do a swap with you. Email me when you get things figured out and back home from you vacation.

I have had a couple TB's make it to the Netherlands, and they move very well there. Have one "stuck" in a cache in Germany. The couple that have made it to the UK move onto Europe pretty quickly. And believe it or not, the TB's that I've released in the desert of Nevada are the ones that make it out of the U.S.

I'd love to have several over in Europe visiting places that I won't get to see in my life time (have never been to Europe). I'd be happy to trade, mail, or somehow work with cachers there to get TB's to them.

Hi,

if you want i can release your bug in Portugal (if you prefer some other country you can check this thread http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=141358 ). We released already one Geocoin that came from the states and we have two more from Canada that we will release soon.

I Think the idea of each one buying a tag is a grear idea because you save the shipping costs, but, will you release only the tag or let the other one choose wich item to attach to the tag?

And what about the copy tag? Each one could keep the other´s extra tag a release it later if necessary.

To see other countries i believe the TB is one of the best choices. You can set a mission of colecting photos of the places he is visiting.

We will be on Hollydays starting at the end of the week so we will only be able to do this after the 15th September.

Regards from Portugal

Sent email.

Hi,

Regards from Portugal

Sent email.

You got a reply