GCXXXX

ar_kayaker

The number has been assigned, but the cache isn't published yet.

Maybe the reviewer for their area is behind because GCXXYA (which would come after GCXXXX) was published on the 25th and has already been found several times. The same goes for GCXXXC.

I've found one or two others with numbers that are close that have been published as late as the 27th, but so far nothing on GCXXXX....

Maybe it won't get published at all because someone submitted a non family friendly cache with that gc#? What else would you have done with it? :huh::ph34r:

I'd have placed at the last Triple XXX restaurant in existance (Issaquah, WA)!

Hey Jester

You sure about that. Triple XXX burgers. Since I graduated from Purdue and grew up in Issaquah I have been to both of them. They both claim to be the last XXX root beer stand in existance. Neither of the owners were happy when I proved, by photo, that they were each wrong. Also neither is willing to change their signs. B)

I remember seeing this thread a while back and wanted to see who ever got GCXXXX.... well, now we know who got it but the real question is what the heck is going on with it? That's some seriously strange log history! :D

Too bad a cache with a code like that one couldn't have lasted longer... or did it? :D

How in the world are people still finding this?!? It says in the log that not only was it removed, but someone had confirmed that it was sitting on their desk. Bah, number hunters.

I remember seeing this thread a while back and wanted to see who ever got GCXXXX.... well, now we know who got it but the real question is what the heck is going on with it? That's some seriously strange log history! :D

Too bad a cache with a code like that one couldn't have lasted longer... or did it? :D

What a shame that he went through all that trouble to get GCXXXX only to have the cache archived after not even a day.