Where have all the Green Jeeps gone?

USAFUT

Has anyone else noticed that the majority of the “Green Jeeps” that were originally on the West coast are migrating east? There were a few in my local area two weeks ago and neither of them have resurfaced, at least not locally. Maybe I'll just buy green spray paint and paint them all green...<_<

Has anyone else noticed that the majority of the “Green Jeeps” that were originally on the West coast are migrating east? There were a few in my local area two weeks ago and neither of them have resurfaced, at least not locally. Maybe I'll just buy green spray paint and paint them all green...<_<

I have not found one yet but have seen them in a few caches around my area online. Someone has to bring them back to the west coast.

Two of my green jeeps are waiting in one of my caches but still listed as in my inventory. It's a surprise for 4-wheeling cachers that take the challenge to do a real 4WD cache. Hmmm, where are these two Green Jeeps?

Edit: OK, I e-mailed two jeepers 2 days ago that missed out on a Green Jeep TB and gave them a head start. Time is up. The Green jeeps have now been placed so all can see. Be forewarned though... You need a good jeep and experience to drive to this GCXDDH cache. (Hardcore trail)

Edited by n0wae

Has anyone else noticed that the majority of the “Green Jeeps” that were originally on the West coast are migrating east? There were a few in my local area two weeks ago and neither of them have resurfaced, at least not locally. Maybe I'll just buy green spray paint and paint them all green...:lol:

While you were wondering I was grabbing and dropping. I just grabbed one last Friday, on a FTF in Trabuco Canyon and took it out to play in the mountains and dropped in the "Travel Bug Hotel" in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. It's still there, waiting for you!