For Sale : Garmin GPSMAP 76

I have a very very slightly used Garmin GPSMap 76 for sale. Waterproof and perfect for the entry level cacher with a few other hobbies. The 76 is perfect for any outdoorsman that needs an all purpose unit that isn't top of the line. I have other software that I can load into it to help you on your way to more caches. I have the original box, pc cable and manual. I am asking $135 shipped which is almost $200 under retail for those who don't know the original price. Any question please ask!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a very very slightly used Garmin GPSMap 76 for sale. Waterproof and perfect for the entry level cacher with a few other hobbies. The 76 is perfect for any outdoorsman that needs an all purpose unit that isn't top of the line. I have other software that I can load into it to help you on your way to more caches. I have the original box, pc cable and manual. I am asking $135 shipped which is almost $200 under retail for those who don't know the original price. Any question please ask!!!!!!!!!!!!

STill available?

For reference $230 Canadian - Brand New,

or $199 - Overhauled

At:-

http://www.gpscentral.ca/products/garmin/76map.htm

For anyone interested, the unit is no longer for sale.

And for Yorkshire, for your information it is almost $200 under the retail price. I never said it was $200 under any price you can find it for on the internet or refurbished. $135 is all I was asking. I wasn't trying to rip anyone off.

Here is the link to the GPSMap 76 on Garmins website that shows the retail price.

Garmin

I'm glad you have enough time to scour the internet and try and ruin other people's sales. If you don't like what you read or agree with someone's terms of sale. Click the back button on the upper left corner of your screen.