Dog tag covers/protectors?

ChicagoCanineCrew

Hello!

Anyone know where I can find covers or protectors for dog tags that would fit on a travel bug tag? Preferably something clear/see-through so it won't have to be removed to read the TB tag. Not the "silencers" that only cover the edges but something that would cover the whole tag.

I keep hearing about the ink rubbing off the travel bug tags and I'd like to have some kind of holder/cover/protector type thing to keep that from happening to my TBs (and also keep from the surface getting all scratched). I tried a google search but was only able to find silencers and these weird, thick fabric cover things which seemed very bulky.

(edited to clarify)

Edited by ChicagoCanineCrew

Well, there are self-laminated card/tag holders, but those TB tag are engraved not just inked.

CMEI1779IMG.JPG

Something like that but that is more like a "sleeve" rather than laminated would be perfect I think... Like those "sleeves" for badges you get at conventions and things, except smaller... I don't know if anyone makes that, though!

I mostly want to protect it from scratches and stuff-- basically I want it to stay nice and the way I plan to use it if it's not covered it will at the least get scratched up and at worst get the ink rubbed off.

(edited for spelling error)

Edited by ChicagoCanineCrew