What the..... why is my profile changed?

wicked77

A few days ago I made a lot of changes to my profile page and it was absolutely fine until today (just now) I noticed all the changes I made have disappeared?! And it went back to what I had last week!??! NOOOOO!! Please don't tell me I have to do all those changes again?! &%*#$%! :o

And before anyone suggests it, no it wasn't b/c I didn't save them properly or something, the changes were there for days! Is it b/c of the new website changes? Anybody else experience this?? I could understand having things a little messed up, but for everything to be deleted and my "biography" go back to what I had a week ago? It's too weird ...and heart breaking LOL

Yup . . . the Format of the page was changed, including, for me, a problem with the Password/Email Address blank.

As I redid my page, tweaking it several times, and used the handy Opera browser "wand" to put in my password, the site thought I was also changing my email address . . . which I wasn't. :laughing:

My profile went back a few days too - I list my FTFs on it and it want back from 90 to 86 listed FTFs, so I guess that's about a week back.

I've put them back - it was no big deal - but this sort of thing can cause confusion for users (I run a big network with terabytes of their data...)

Wow! I'll have to check my profile now. I'm concerned about the google maps. I am a preium member, but now it doesn't flag my caches or the caches I have found. It also won't let me access any member only caches! I hope this is temporary. Anyone else have this problem?

Crazygramma

Wow! I'll have to check my profile now. I'm concerned about the google maps. I am a preium member, but now it doesn't flag my caches or the caches I have found. It also won't let me access any member only caches! I hope this is temporary. Anyone else have this problem?

Crazygramma

I am having the same problems. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

This is frustrating. We too put a fair amount of time into updating our profile page. I take off on a business trip and wanted to update our profile with new news and a new logo the wife made and I find this generic crappy looking profile page with old information on it.

Upgrades and changes are a needed and a good thing I understand this, but I am a paying premium member and EXPECT that if a change like this is going to occur, that we at least be notified in ADVANCE so we can make arrangements and be prepared for replacing EVERYTHING on our profiles.

Yes, I'm upset if you didn't notice!

Edited by Cuties_in_IL

Interesting ... It appears the site does not like some codes or something. Mine changed a tad as well. I had added a few sections with Bold Titles and now they are not bold but lead and follow with asterisk like this, ...

** Latest News ** :laughing:

Oh well life goes on. :)

Edited by Cache Viking