Multiple Jeep Icon

txoilgas

I understand this is possibly being addressed but a suggestion. If there was an icon for multiple Jeeps such as a Blue Jeep this could solve the problem. This problem usually only shows up at events when all three Jeeps are logged in.

PROBLEM SOLVED...... ALL THREE TYPES OF JEEPS ARE NOW SHOWING UP CHECK OUT

On the Cusp of Discovery GCXHCE

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?state_id=44

The software guys have done a great job again. :laughing::o:):laughing::laughing::D

Edited by txoilgas

I don't think that their should be an icon for multiple Jeeps! I mean, their is ONLY THREE OF THEM fer cryin' out loud! I could understand having an icon for multiple coins in an event because you would have to scroll right for a solid 10 seconds to get to the link for the event with as many coins as their were.

But I want to know what Jeeps are in a cache/event by looking at the icon(s)

Maybe in a couple years when their are more Jeep icons then a unique icon would be necessary.

I understand this is possibly being addressed but a suggestion. If there was an icon for multiple Jeeps such as a Blue Jeep this could solve the problem. This problem usually only shows up at events when all three Jeeps are logged in.

PROBLEM SOLVED...... ALL THREE TYPES OF JEEPS ARE NOW SHOWING UP CHECK OUT

On the Cusp of Discovery GCXHCE

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?state_id=44

The software guys have done a great job again. :o:):laughing::laughing::laughing::D

Now why is that showing up correctly and my cache with a Geocion and a Jeep is not?

Edited by Airmapper

I don't think that their should be an icon for multiple Jeeps! I mean, their is ONLY THREE OF THEM fer cryin' out loud! I could understand having an icon for multiple coins in an event because you would have to scroll right for a solid 10 seconds to get to the link for the event with as many coins as their were.

But I want to know what Jeeps are in a cache/event by looking at the icon(s)

Maybe in a couple years when their are more Jeep icons then a unique icon would be necessary.

That's cool. Just kicking around the idea.