TB Snatcher?

mishmashcache

Okay, maybe I have too much free time on my hands, but I've been watching a cache in my area lately. Whenever somebody logs that they've dropped a TB in that cache, the next person to log in (whether same day or a couple days later) posts that no TBs were found. It's happened a few times.

So my question is, is it common for some folks to go swipe TBs from a cache, for some reason, as soon as they're logged in? Why? Hoarding them? Or is this cache a portal to the same dimension where all the left socks go?

(some have been Jeeps, many have been geocoins or personal TBs).

Edited by mishmashcache

It's not altogether uncommon for jeeps and coins to disappear, people have an unnatural attraction to them. I know a guy holding eight white jeeps. Why? I have no idea. TB's being stolen on a regular basis usually means some maggot is trying to get back at gc.com or the caching community by punishing TB owners.

It would be hard to say that it isn't just somebody getting the jump on everyone else and they are in fact moving the bugs along, without being able to review the cache history.