Simply Paul Wannabe

Ben Pid

So there I am browsing through my weekly installment of Kerrang magazine I flip the page and have to take a second glance, its Simply Paul - what the devil is he doing in Kerrang! I ask myself...maybe he got a record deal after his TV performances in recent times.....or maybe....its just a dead ringer with ginger hair. Who Knows....

simplypaul.jpg

But made me laugh nevertheless. lol

Do you think its a Simply lookalike?

Edited by Ben Pid

Looks nothing like me! As has been said, it's missing a girl - or two. This shot with Danni, who dances for SpearmintRhino, from yesterday:

danni-quickie.jpg

I discovered Danni, a Brummie, wisely claims the tax back on her platform shoes. :laughing:

Is that a GPS in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.... :laughing:

Can I just remind everyone that SP is in fact a top secret agent who saves the world almost every day. We should be keeping both his real identity and many aliases secret to prevent bad guys trying kill him in a dastardly way*.

* Some of this may not be true

Well this would definatly explain a fair bit, every secret agent has to have his fair share of pin up chicks :laughing:

His mission today, find and locate the lunchbox up a tree at all costs - without anyone seeing him.

Looks nothing like me! As has been said, it's missing a girl - or two. This shot with Danni, who dances for SpearmintRhino, from yesterday:

danni-quickie.jpg

I discovered Danni, a Brummie, wisely claims the tax back on her platform shoes. :rolleyes:

Pity it isn't Anna Span she works for or you'd be really grinning! :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Seasider