Translation Assistance

BRTango

Hello everyone.

This is pretty cool... I'm the first one to post in the Italy forum (other than Jeremy :( ).

I'm hoping that someone here (if there is anyone here) can assist me. I'm putting together a series of travel bugs with the intent of sending them out to all the countries I've visited in the past. On the travel bug I would like a mission description in both English and the Language of the country the TB will be visiting (in this case Italy).

I'm hoping that someone here can assist me by translating my TB mission into Italian.

Here is the English Version (Nations of the World - Italy):

Nations of the World Travel Bug Series - Italy

This travel bug is part of a series that is meant to gather historical and demographic information from all the places it visits. I would like to share this information with my son as we explore the world.

This bug would like to visit the following cities and then explore new locations around the country.

- Venice

- Pisa

- Milan

- Florence

- Verona

- Carrera

This is what came out of Google Translate. I used it quite extensively to communicate with my mother's cousin that still lives in Italy.

Nazioni della serie dell'insetto di corsa del mondo - Italia

Questo insetto di corsa fa parte di una serie che è significata per riunire le informazioni storiche e demografiche da tutti i posti che visita. Vorrei ripartire queste informazioni con il mio figlio mentre esploriamo il mondo.

Questo insetto vorrebbe visitare le seguenti città ed allora esplorare le nuove posizioni intorno al paese.

I would be happy to run this by my Mom. She grew up in Rome and would give it a lookover if you would like.

Cheers!

4Hounds

Edited by 4HoundsBrewingCo

This is what came out of Google Translate. I used it quite extensively to communicate with my mother's cousin that still lives in Italy.

Nazioni della serie dell'insetto di corsa del mondo - Italia

Questo insetto di corsa fa parte di una serie che è significata per riunire le informazioni storiche e demografiche da tutti i posti che visita. Vorrei ripartire queste informazioni con il mio figlio mentre esploriamo il mondo.

Questo insetto vorrebbe visitare le seguenti città ed allora esplorare le nuove posizioni intorno al paese.

I would be happy to run this by my Mom. She grew up in Rome and would give it a lookover if you would like.

Cheers!

4Hounds

4Hounds,

Thanks for this. If it would be possible, please run this by your Mom. When I translated it back into English using Google Translator, it didn't make much sense. That's not necessarily indicitive of a bad translation, but I'd like to get it as close as possible to a true translation.

Thanks again, I look forward to hearing back from you.

BRTango

Hello BRTango, I am very happy to help with the translation in my language. Please let us know when you will put the TBs in Italy as we might also have the chance to get in touch with one.

Enjoy Italy

Paola from Gatto Nero Team

Travel Bug* - Serie Nazioni del Mondo

Questo TB fa parte di una serie che ha come scopo quello di raccogliere informazioni storiche e demografiche dalle localita' visitate. Mi piacerebbe condividere queste informazioni con mio figlio durante la nostra esplorazione del mondo.

Questo TB desidera visitare le citta' elencate di seguito e in seguito esplorare anche nuovi posti nel paese

Hello BRTango, I am very happy to help with the translation in my language. Please let us know when you will put the TBs in Italy as we might also have the chance to get in touch with one.

Enjoy Italy

Paola from Gatto Nero Team

Travel Bug* - Serie Nazioni del Mondo

Questo TB fa parte di una serie che ha come scopo quello di raccogliere informazioni storiche e demografiche dalle localita' visitate. Mi piacerebbe condividere queste informazioni con mio figlio durante la nostra esplorazione del mondo.

Questo TB desidera visitare le citta' elencate di seguito e in seguito esplorare anche nuovi posti nel paese

Paola, potevi lasciare 'Insetto di corsa' però! Troppo carino!

Katja