Translation Assistance

BRTango

Hello everyone.

I'm hoping that someone here can assist me. I'm putting together a series of travel bugs with the intent of sending them out to all the countries I've visited in the past. On the travel bug I would like a mission description in both English and the Language of the country the TB will be visiting (in the case Belgium).

I'm hoping that someone here can assist me by translating my TB mission into French and/or Dutch.

Here is the English Version (Nations of the World - Belgium):

Nations of the World Travel Bug Series - Belgium

This travel bug is part of a series that is meant to gather historical and demographic information from all the places it visits. I would like to share this information with my son as we explore the world.

This bug would like to visit the following cities and then explore new locations around the country.

- Brussels

- Brugge

Edited by BRTango

Hi BRTango

Nice idea for your TB.

The Dutch translated version of the goal would be:

Nations of the World Travel Bug Series - Belgium

Deze Travel Bug maakt deel uit van een serie die het volgende doel heeft: historische en demografische informatie verzamelen van elke plaats die hij bezoekt. Ik wil deze informatie graag met mijn zoon delen wanneer we de wereld rondreizen.

Deze bug zou graag de volgende steden wil bezoeken, daarna wil hij graag nieuwe lokaties ontdekken in dit land.

- Brussels

- Brugge

The french version i can't give you :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here is the French translation:

Ce Travelbug fait partie d'une série désirant récolter des informatiques historiques et démographiques de tous les endroits visités. J'aimerais partager toutes ces informations avec mon Fils lorsque nous explorions ce monde.

Ce Travelbug aimerait visiter les villes suivantes et après continuer à visiter tout le Pays.

-Bruxelles

-Brugge

Geogreetings from Belgium

Team Julius :laughing:

Edited by Team Julius

Here is the French translation:

Ce Travelbug fait partie d'une série désirant récolter des informatiques historiques et démographiques de tous les endroits visités. J'aimerais partager toutes ces informations avec mon Fils lorsque nous explorions ce monde.

Ce Travelbug aimerait visiter les villes suivantes et après continuer à visiter tout le Pays.

-Bruxelles

-Brugge

Geogreetings from Belgium

Team Julius :laughing: