Best Caches in BC

2-poco

I just spent a week on Texada Island. Terrific place to cache. Highly recommend the caches placed by Texada Island cachers Batwinged Hamburger Snatcher & Blackbeagle 01 I particulary enjoyed multi-cache "Nearly Cache a Woozle" GCW6D8 by Batwinged Hamburger Snatcher Terrific easy hike in, beautiful location and well thought out fun cache to do for cachers of all ages! If you are going up to the Sunshine Coast, take the Ferry to Texada. Camp out at Bob's Lake. Well worth the visit!

d78006e5-4fc8-4198-8b1e-704c7e609071.jpg

I would love to hear about other favourite cache's in British Columbia.

Edited by 2-poco

Looks like a great spot 2-poco. We spent the week-end geo-caching up the east side of harrison lake, destination Clear Creek hotsprings and then on to the Nahatlatch. Was a wonderful week-end and the best was we came across a cougar!! :lol:a>

and this is the view looking out over Boston Bar from a cache up at a old fire lookout!!!

136_3697.jpg

Lots of wonderful places here in BC :o

hmmmm, well I am always travelling to different places because of my job, and I am never without my GPS and cache log. :D right now I am stationed in Powell River and I must say that the coastline here is the best view i've seen in quite awhile. I have a few caches at the top of my list now and plan on getting them before I head home. if anyone is in Powell River and would like some caching company, please feel free to email me cmollet99@hotmail.com

Happy Hunting