"From your home coordinates..."

4BOWS

Looking at our "from your home coordinates" list, I was surprised how many caches are within a certain distance. So, I decided to see how many miles away the cache is that is listed at the bottom of page 10 (that would be 200 caches).

We would only have to go 14.7 miles in any direction to find 200 caches. (Most of these we have already found).

Just curious how far 200 caches is from other cachers home coordinates. Do share.

Edited by 4BOWS

Looking at our "from your home coordinates" list, I was surprised how many caches are within a certain distance. So, I decided to see how many miles away the cache is that is listed at the bottom of page 10 (that would be 200 caches).

We would only have to go 14.7 miles in any direction to find 200 caches. (Most of these we have already found).

Just curious how far 200 caches is from other cachers home coordinates. Do share.

8.1 miles

200 within 6.4 miles here. I've only been caching for a little over a month, and I've been trying to keep the pace of one a day. My husband told me to I needed to slow down or I'd have nothing close by within a few weeks, and I replied "you've got to be kidding me!" I'm very happy to be in a cache-rich location, especially since they aren't all urban micros and many require a good hike.

Only 6.9 miles for me but I've found most of those.

It moves to 9.6 if I filter out finds.

There are 3966 within 50 miles!!! :wub:

I'm going to have to quit my job! Actually the distances are decieving in the Seattle area because many of those end up being across bodies of water that require either ferry boat trips or long drives around but still... I am beginning to question my trip to Oregon to go caching in a couple of weeks! :wub: