Transfer all TB logs to a COIN

ByrnedFish

I have a personal TB that i use to track my geocaching travels. However, i would like to be bale to use this TB to send out, and change to useing a geocoin to track my travels, because i know i will never wnat to send it out in the wild. Is there any way to transfer all the logs from one TB to a defferent Coin, resulting in having a "new" TB? Can anyone help? :blink::huh:

I don't think you can change the mileage from your TB to your coin because both have a different number to use on GC.com . What you could do though is drill a small hole in your coin or use a coin holder and put the TB tag on that and change the name of your TB to the coin name. You would have to continue using the TB number to keep accumulating the miles.

Not sure this is possible.

You COULD open a thread in the Website section of the forums (or I can move this one for you) asking over there if they can do it.

This would likely be a manual effort by somebody at HQ to do some database transfer, and I'm not sure they'd be willing to support this type of one-off request based on the time, effort, and can of worms it could open for future requests of this nature.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Couldn't you go back and tediously "drop" the coin in each and every cache you have found with the TB, thus making the coin a "buddy" of the TB while on its travels? Then the TB would be free to continue on and the coin would stay in your pocket. Make the dates the same as the TB's dates, and the coin would be a silent partner of the TB up until you decide to send him out into the cold cruel world on his own...