SkinGuy geocoins are now available

SkinGuy

I'll be happy to trade coins -- just need to get things settled down a bit.

Keep in mind, the prices in the link include everything -- no additional shipping and handling fees.

But the only ordering choices are "US" or "International". No choice for Canada. It doesn't cost that much extra to ship to Canada, does it?

Just sent in an order for three silver; nice and simple design! Nice to see that you have them in hand, too :) We have no problem at all with pre-orders, but it's nice to know that our order will be going out in a day or three, not a few weeks from now :huh:

BTW: with everyone else talking about forgettting to put their geo-handle in their order, that was the first thing I entered! :blink:

The gold coins are sold out -- there may be a few for trades later.

There are still silver coins for sale.

I'd be happy to trade coins -- probably easiest to email me directly. I'll try to chase down trade offers here when things slow down.

Thanks to all!

The coins ordered so far are all mailed. There are silver coins still available to order.

I have a few of the gold coins and the silver coins available for trading, if anyone is interested. I'll trade for any desirable coin -- desirable meaning any one that I don't have already...

SG

Edited by SkinGuy