The Geocoin Fairy Geocoin?

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

Congrats to the latest finders!

My two young daughters would just love to fine a Fairy coin. Sara's theme for her birthday this year was Tinkerbell (she turned 7). Here are some pics. Poor girl had a 102 temp that day and insisted on having her bowling bday party. We were able to keep her temp down with some Tylenol until the party was over.

Sara_bday_2007.jpg

WOW~! Congrats to everyone on finding the Geocoin Fairy!! I think this is truly amazing that someone would take the time and effort to do this and keep this hobby exciting and memorable for kids and adults.

Wishing the GeoCoin Fairy much Health and Prosperity,

TrsrHuntr

"The Only Treasure Worth Seeking Is That Of Friendship"

Edited by trsrhuntr

Is there a way to setup a notification when the GCF goes caching. Like other instant notification but this would be tied to a cacher?

Of pocket query that runs everyday that shows find by the GCF in my State?

I need help tracking this little fairy!

I had the Geocoin Fairy on my watchlist for a long time. I have the shortcut right on my desktop. Check it a few times every day. ;)

Yesterday, I was lucky, because our internet service konked out around suppertime and only came back on about an hour ago. :o

I had the Geocoin Fairy on my watchlist for a long time. I have the shortcut right on my desktop. Check it a few times every day. :o

Yesterday, I was lucky, because our internet service konked out around suppertime and only came back on about an hour ago. ;)

How do you do such a watch list?

I had the Geocoin Fairy on my watchlist for a long time. I have the shortcut right on my desktop. Check it a few times every day. :o

Yesterday, I was lucky, because our internet service konked out around suppertime and only came back on about an hour ago. ;)

Just refresh this url regularly in your browser. This is the way that I do it, there may be other ways, I dunno.

Edited by nicolo

Just refresh this url regularly in your browser. This is the way that I do it, there may be other ways, I dunno.

Ahh...much thanks! I'm not sure why I couldn't find it before.

My two young daughters would just love to fine a Fairy coin. Sara's theme for her birthday this year was Tinkerbell (she turned 7). Here are some pics. Poor girl had a 102 temp that day and insisted on having her bowling bday party. We were able to keep her temp down with some Tylenol until the party was over.

Sara_bday_2007.jpg

Now I'm at a toss up ... I want a coin but I want a cake like that!!!!! Wow nice cake !!! Happy Bday!

CA

Sara_bday_2007.jpg

Hope the little gal's feeling better today... :laughing: And that cake sure looks good. Any leftovers? :anibad:

I am still hoping for a visit on the central coast, but how are we to know if the GCF has been by?

OH Me too! While your in Cali again pay a visit to the Redwoods!!! Doesnt this look like a good Fairy hangout????? I know all the good Fairy hangouts and I could show you places where you would be a happy Fairy and feel right at home with all the gnomes and Leprechauns!

61a55817-c905-4f51-96fb-b5a68e75f6c5.jpg

Takin just 2 days ago about 30 minutes from me!...Ill take ya there!

Edited by 007BigD

Sara_bday_2007.jpg

Now I'm at a toss up ... I want a coin but I want a cake like that!!!!! Wow nice cake !!! Happy Bday!

CA

Thanks. We bought the cake at a local bakery. It even had pixie dust on it.

Hope the little gal's feeling better today... :( And that cake sure looks good. Any leftovers? :ph34r:

She's doing much better now. Thanks for asking. Sorry, no leftovers.

Hapy belated Birthday to the Little Anthus. That cake sure looks good!

Thanks.

Guess what.

The lovely little Geocoin Fairy visited our lovely little country yesterday. And she choose a cache nearby our lovely little home. The only thing was i had to cross one BIG river. And i did that in a world record time.

It's such a nice and beautifull coin. I just haven't got any words for it.

Thanks!

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :P

The Geocoin Fairy flew in to the Midwest Geobash and also hit several nearby caches. I spent so much time volunteering there, I never had time to do many caches so I'm hoping that she comes a little closer to my part of Michigan!

That coin dropped into the poker pool was beautiful!

Edited by LadyBee4T

Any chance the GCfairy could come to Montana? We just don't get alot of mystery coin action this way :P

Montana has a lot of magical places that fairies woud like :P

Or maybe I could offer you a Montana Black Angus fairy sized steak and a fairy sized microbrew? If not, than I suppose I could always use you as a dry fly and catch some rainbow trout while flyfishing :lol:

tsun :huh:

Looks like the fairy just visited one of POS caches. :rolleyes:

She sure did!

We were out the door as soon as we heard the email ding.

Our Log

Thank you so much Geocoin Fairy, we truly appreciate the coin and everything you do to bring joy to the whole geocoin community. You are a special person! :laughing:

WooHoo WTg and Congrats PoS