2006 California Geocoin

The Dillon Gang

Just sent an email with my order info. Just need to get confirmation on the total and where to send my money order! Thanks!!

*edit* finally got the .doc file to open, but its all screwy. Lines upon lines of code. I tried to wade through it to find a mailing address to send my money order to, but didnt want to run the risk of sending it to the wrong address. Please PM me (or reply to my email from last night) with the correct mailing address and who to make the money order out to! Thanks!!

Edited by redheadedscorpio

I have been trying to contact the seller via e-mail but seems I am not on the approved list and the e-mail goes to spam. I am trying to pay for my coins but I was sent an invoice but the paypal account is in my fiances name. Please contact me so we can get this squared away. Thank you

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

Edited by nolefan9399

I sent an email in a few days ago requesting 5 regular coins, didn't see a reply with an invoice Do we have to post a message here so our email is not blocked as spam or am I just being too impatient?

i was taking care of sending out the first wave of coins. now that i have finished that group. i will be sending out invoices for the second wave. i think i saw your email.

WOW. That was fast! Got mine in the mail today and they are absolutely beautiful.

I tried to go to coincodes.com to get the activation code but the coin is not yet listed. Will it be soon, or is there a different website for the activation codes for these?

Thanks in advance.

Aaron

Edit: Just saw the slip of paper included. Problem solved. :unsure:

Edited by tucson twosome

Very Nice. They will make a welcome addition to my collection along with my 2004 and 2005 CA coins and 2006 CA micro ;)

I activated one of them and its still the generic cent icon, hopefully the "real" icon will be loaded soon.

Edited by Nero

I got my coins today and they look much better than the art work or the photos shown on this topic. I REALLY like them. But, I'm confused when I go to geocoincollection to enter them as my keepers. There are choices of Antique Silver, Copper and Gold. That doesn't seem to match the Regular and Antique Silver LE that I expecting to see. Are there more coins coming out in different metals, or did someone get this confused with the other CA coin?

I got my coins today and they look much better than the art work or the photos shown on this topic. I REALLY like them. But, I'm confused when I go to geocoincollection to enter them as my keepers. There are choices of Antique Silver, Copper and Gold. That doesn't seem to match the Regular and Antique Silver LE that I expecting to see. Are there more coins coming out in different metals, or did someone get this confused with the other CA coin?

the one i sent only comes in antique silver. (color or with the gold state) not sure whats up with that site. but as of this moment. im done with ca 2006 minting (not the selling) and have already started the 2007 project.

Edited by The Dillon Gang

Ours came today!! :D:):D:):P:):D

These are really, really nice :D I sure do hope that all the planning and suggestions and "bickering" :) and all that was worth it to you. The result was certainly worth the wait to us! These are definitely among the nicer-looking coins that we've seen. Excellent work ;)

:D Ditto to what chaosmanor said

These are really beautiful in real life, especially the LE. Much better than the

mark up. Thanks a lot for a gorgeous coin at a very reasonable price.

I really appreciate people releasing coins at a price that makes me able to

send them out into caches.

Thanks!

Tracy

Edited by tasaint

Very nice coins. Thank you for all of your work. I like the non-painted one better.

Mine came today. Interestingly, I like the painted ones better, although they each have their own interesting elements.

On a side note, what about a unique icon? I remember that was in the works, but right now, it's just the generic geocoin gold icon.

Very nice coins. Thank you for all of your work. I like the non-painted one better.

Mine came today. Interestingly, I like the painted ones better, although they each have their own interesting elements.

On a side note, what about a unique icon? I remember that was in the works, but right now, it's just the generic geocoin gold icon.

coinsandpins.com hasn't sent it in to Groundspeak yet. had an email from them yesterday. <_<

Wow!! These turned out exceptionally well, and did they ever arrive FAST! I ordered late and didn't think I would get the LE, so it was a surprise to see one on my invoice. Thanks for that!! :laughing:

It is so nice when people take the time to do things right. So many folks had a chance to give input on this coin that it truly is representative of our state in the sense of representing the CA caching community. Kudos to The Dillon Gang. Looking forward to the 2007 coin!

While you're looking through the requests: I sent a request on the 16th and haven't gotten a reply yet. Would you check on ours too, please?

found your request and will be able to fill it.

i hope to have the most recent orders in the mail on thursday or friday this week. some peoples orders however, i won't be able to accomodate because i am out of limited edition coins. i will be sending an email to those people shortly.