2006 California Geocoin

The Dillon Gang

For comparison purposes, here's how they would look with the light and dark blue switch on the left side:

casun32.jpg

ca32.jpg

caca32.jpg

casun16.jpg

ca16.jpg

caca16.jpg

I like the middle one the best. Especially when reduced down to the 16x16 pixel size. The sun just looks like a yellow dot at the small size and the "CA" is almost lost too.

-rjb2001-

For comparison purposes, here's how they would look with the light and dark blue switch on the left side:

casun32.jpg

ca32.jpg

caca32.jpg

casun16.jpg

ca16.jpg

caca16.jpg

I like the middle one the best. Especially when reduced down to the 16x16 pixel size. The sun just looks like a yellow dot at the small size and the "CA" is almost lost too.

-rjb2001-

Does that mean the middle's have it? :D

Your order in yet? <_<

Did you recieve one from GA in your mailbox yet? I sent it to ya tuesday. :o

yes i did. ran out of time before i could send confirm. here are the rest of the orders by mail that have arrived:

LakerFan599

Hidegoseek

CTomGeo

Webfoot

EScout

Some good news and some bad news:

Bad news: Limited edition available for sale at the moment are sold out!!!!! (so if you sent an order snail mail....send an email quick about your order)

Good News: Still have regular edition available

Shipping Date: hoping to hear monday from coinsandpins.com about an ETA. Our good friend Elyssa there is all over it.

Edited by The Dillon Gang

Bad news: Limited edition available for sale at the moment are sold out!!!!! (so if you sent an order snail mail....send an email quick about your order)

Shipping Date: hoping to hear monday from coinsandpins.com about an ETA. Our good friend Elyssa there is all over it.

Any word on the shipping date?

Any word on the shipping date?

i will be calling coinsandpins.com tomorrow morning

Sorry to report that there are technical difficulties at Coinsandpins.com. waiting impatiently for the coins.

Beware...shipping by USPS and Royal Canuk Mail means the Pony Express still looks better than what they offer...Califorina to me has been noted 4 weeks to deliver to me...wonder if i can give em away as Xmas Presents now, instead of thanksgiving turkey stuffers?

rumor has it that the calif coins are to arrive in san diego tomorrow or monday at the latest. apparently problems were on the end of the minter and not coinsandpins.com. crossing our fingers!!!!!

and an early thanks to usageocoins.com. the activations codes will be located on their coincode web site.

No mail on Monday... it's Columbus Day.

packaging them at a frantic rate. definitely going to make a post office run on saturday. hope to be sooner (stuck in meetings afterschool)

There are a few regular edition coins still left. drop an email with how many ya want and how to get money from you.

Waits patiently counting snow flakes till mine gets here now too...great looking coin.