2006 California Geocoin

The Dillon Gang

I sent my order earlier using the PDF form but I didn't have a lot of confidence it went through. I experienced a couple problems as well but the bottom line is, I chose the PayPal option so hopefully I will be getting an invoice soon. Please don't have orders set up this way again, it seems to have been a complete circus.

Well....looks like we are having difficulty with that email option on the pdf form (no it's not just you Atlanta Gal :tired: )

so here is some step by step on how to use the "submit by email" button

1. Fill out the form
  2. Click on the "Submit by Email button
  3. Click on the "Internet Email" Button
  4. Click 'Ok"
  5. Follow the 3 steps provided by adobe. (click the "save data" button - save the file to your computer, create an email in your favorite program, then attach the file you just saved to the email

Once again...i apologize for the problems with the form. hopefully we can get it ironed out quickly. :laughing:

Edited by The Dillon Gang

can you confirm that you have ours?

currently working through the emails..haven't made it their yet....but will send email with results

Okay...have updated the website with better information on ordering using the forms (hopefully)

Please be patient if you sent an email i am taking them in the order by date they arrive in my email. So if you sent an email you are on "a list" and will get more info soon. there are about 100 emails to go through right now.

Edited by The Dillon Gang

Hasn't been the best geocaching day for us here. gave up completly on the pdf file and removed it from the website. sorry to all who had the misfortune of trying it out.

still working through emails.

I made mine easy...I just snail mailed it to you tuesday(see 1st post after ordering info).

Get it yet???? :laughing::tired:

Hasn't been the best geocaching day for us here. gave up completly on the pdf file and removed it from the website. sorry to all who had the misfortune of trying it out.

still working through emails.

I made mine easy...I just snail mailed it to you tuesday(see 1st post after ordering info).

Get it yet???? :laughing::tired:

I did the same thing. You should be receiving my order within a day or two.

I must be dumber than a stick, because now I'm confused. If you gave up on the PDF file, does that mean that if we submitted by PDF we need to re-submit in another manner?

I don't want to add to the confusion by adding to the email burden.

if you sent it, i will be able to pull the data (most of it usually) don't worry about sending another email

Finally made it through the emails.

At this point there are approximately 50 LE still available.

Next step is to send out the paypal invoices. hopefully tomorrow to start that. Have to spend the rest of the night lesson planning.

Updated the Ca geocoin site with shipping information

Ordering Website

Here's a simple and easy way to order. send the following info to cageocoin@earthlink.net

Name

Caching Name

Mailing address

How many Regular coins

If you want a Limited coin

Insurance

How do you want to pay? (Paypal, check, money order)