2006 California Geocoin

The Dillon Gang

Here is the almost final...or...as final as the image is going to get. the leaves above the banner will be gone on the final.

fa503669-6745-4de0-950e-e09903c4bf59.jpg

What will be minted: 1000 of these regular coins + 100 LE Antique Silver with Polished gold on the state

When: Minting should begin within the next two weeks

How to reserve and purchase a coin: TO BE ANOUNCED SOON

How much does it cost: TO BE ANOUNCED SOON

Company Minting: Coinsandpins.com

If they are numbered, and they go up to 1100, I'd love to get that number. Some how I ended up with that number on both the previous CA coin releases.

probably won't be possible this time. using tracking at geocaching.com and their tracking numbers are random.

And these will, of course, be "engtaved" onto the coin. :blink:

If they are numbered, and they go up to 1100, I'd love to get that number. Some how I ended up with that number on both the previous CA coin releases.

probably won't be possible this time. using tracking at geocaching.com and their tracking numbers are random.

And these will, of course, be "engtaved" onto the coin. :blink:

But only the "TETTERS" :blink:

:huh::blink:

You should call it "The 2006 California 'State' Geocoin". The, uh, imposter has the name "California Geocoin 2006". Now that I look, there is a difference, albeit small. You have 2006 at the beginning and the other one is at the end. :blink:

I still think that the word "state" would help. Just in the forums and the site you are setting up to sell them. :huh:

Actually, I've seen a few coins out now that have both a tracking number and a sequence number. The AZ Geocachers coins I help put out came that way.

Actually, I've seen a few coins out now that have both a tracking number and a sequence number. The AZ Geocachers coins I help put out came that way.

interesting concept. perhaps we can number the LE coins.

Also there will be a limit on how many LE coins you can purchase.

Also there will be a limit on how many LE coins you can purchase.

Just to be sure, since I am ordering for a coin-club... (just to save on postage cost from USA to Europe) does that mean that if I give you the team-names I can order at least the minimum number of LE for each team (as long as they don't run out) ?

Thanks,

Geo_Taz

Well I had hoped to have a handfull of these coins on Sept 9 when I start my vacation and head to Utah & Colorado with my wife and kids, but that looks like it wont happen. Oh well, I still have some of the CA micros to spread out across the southwestern states, and I will still order some of these to keep and some to release. This is a very nice design and I look forward to seeing it in metal.

THEY HAVE BEEN ORDERED!!!!

Crunching numbers and checking on shipping prices to Europe and throughout the US. Should have the web site up this week for purchasiing.

Options are Paypal or Check, Money Order.

Paypal orders have a % fee attached;

Insurance and Delivery Confirmation will also be available

Edited by The Dillon Gang