The Initial Point Geocoin

Rattlingcrew

Glen,

A second possibility are the customs! If 4 coins are pretty heavy they may have the attention of a fanatic custom. In that case, I'll receive the coins after a while including extra taxes :( . But we still keep our fingers crossed for a while. I appreciate your extra work and I'am sorry for your extra costs (not yet, but it looks like it :) ). And the most saddest thing of all, I cannot yet touch and feel those amazing coins :) !

Four of these weigh 18 ounces, 4.5 ounces each. Glen

Am I only one still waiting? :)

You ordered an antique copper coin, I do not have one of those left, not in my collection, not in my son's collection, I even took one out of my brother's collection. I have robbed everybody I know of antique copper coins trying to fill the oders that did not arrive. I have shipped your coin twice and have now refunded your money.

I lost all the way around on this transaction, it cost me PayPal fees, postage twice and two coins are gone, not to mention the refund.

Tracking and insurance costs almost as much as you paid for the coin.

Not to mention the permanent tarnsihing left by posting on the thread.

Sorry, Glen

Glen -

So far all I have seen is you going above and beyond on these coins. Aside from being amazing coins to start with, you exceeded customer service by mailing additional sets at your own cost. Way above the call of duty. :) Nothing has been tarnished in my eyes. I am just sorry for all invovled the coins have gone AWOL. Customs is known for making packages disappear. It makes one think that doing international dealings is not worth the hassle - especially when it comes to irreplaceable coins. :)

I see Twin Peaks and I were typing at the same time. Just out of curiousity, has Twin Peaks grabbed their IP coins yet? Glen

edited to correct there and their, the mind thinks one thing, the fingers type another...

And eh... yes Glen, your coins are awesome!! They arrived 2 days ago.

I have written to Dansco (the coin album maker) to provide 3" coin sheets, but you seem to be the first in the world with a 3" coin.

(in other words, they don't have'm)

Ha, I just in time noticed that we were typing this at the same time also. LOL

Alright I have done some research, Apparently a 3" coin is a model z direct fit from Air-Tite. Model Z is 3.024" x .286"

Air-tite.com has this size for $1.60 each.

Collectors Outpost has two options for Model Z. One is for the 5 oz. and the other is for the 10 oz.. I am guessing the only difference is the thickness? They are a $1.52 each.

KayMarie.com has them for $1.75. Again 5 oz. and 10 oz.

Do we have any idea how many ounces these are? I can weigh one when I get home if we don't know. I hope this gets you started.

Has anyone tried these yet? I would buy a few if I knew they worked. Thanks

Coin sent on 28th of september finally arrived today. I love it! Thanks!

Glen,

The coins are great and you even greater! Thanks for getting them in a second attempt. I'am sure Santa Claus will be extra kind to you this year :unsure:

4 coins sent 27th of October arrived 31th of October. The first coins sent on 4th of October never arrived (yet :mad: ). And if they do, you suggested a fair deal. Reading the note from Fundamental they might be on their way :blink:

Coin sent on 28th of september finally arrived today. I love it! Thanks!

Glen,

The coins are great and you even greater! Thanks for getting them in a second attempt. I'am sure Santa Claus will be extra kind to you this year :unsure:

4 coins sent 27th of October arrived 31th of October. The first coins sent on 4th of October never arrived (yet :mad: ). And if they do, you suggested a fair deal. Reading the note from Fundamental they might be on their way :blink:

Be carefull though Erik, the dashboard of that TravelBug you drive in, may not be strong enough for these :mad:

Hopefully I finally have all the orders covered, I ordered some in antique nickel if anybody wants to add to their collection.

I also had to order some more antique brass, antique copper and copper coins to make sure I could cover those lost in shipping. If you missed out on them the first time, you might get another shot after all. I have about four black nickel coins left.

After shipping well over 1,000 coins and only actually having one missing, these 500 hammered me. It was my first shot at Priority Mailers and I wonder if they were not up to the strain. Some wrote to say the mailer was torn and there coins were either gone or partially gone. I have started reinforcing the mailers before they go out with tape .... a note of advice for others using the post office envelopes. My losses on these were about ten percent, not cool at all.

I have some in antique silver coming as well that I am not planning to sell, they will be cache coins or trades only. There is just 30 of them coming and about ten are spoken for. Thanks again all, I hope you are enjoying them! Glen

Hopefully I finally have all the orders covered, I ordered some in antique nickel if anybody wants to add to their collection.

I also had to order some more antique brass, antique copper and copper coins to make sure I could cover those lost in shipping. If you missed out on them the first time, you might get another shot after all. I have about four black nickel coins left.

After shipping well over 1,000 coins and only actually having one missing, these 500 hammered me. It was my first shot at Priority Mailers and I wonder if they were not up to the strain. Some wrote to say the mailer was torn and there coins were either gone or partially gone. I have started reinforcing the mailers before they go out with tape .... a note of advice for others using the post office envelopes. My losses on these were about ten percent, not cool at all.

I have some in antique silver coming as well that I am not planning to sell, they will be cache coins or trades only. There is just 30 of them coming and about ten are spoken for. Thanks again all, I hope you are enjoying them! Glen

Glen, these black nickel are beyond the 4 initial metals you made before correct?

If so I would like to have that one as well. I really like these cons, and the set would not be complete without one of them.

Thanks

Edited by OshnDoc