The Initial Point Geocoin

Rattlingcrew

I still have some of each coin finish not spoken for; that being said, I have 58 coins that when they ordered, spoke no preference and if they pick any one finish I will not have enough to fill the orders. Time will tell! Sure wish they would get here, my days off are coming and I would like to get them out to the caching world, so I can move on to another design. I am also looking forward to some feedback, these definitely are not your everyday coin! :tired: Glen

Any idea how you are going to get these mailed out and collect payments?

......going to be quite a job!

I will make up another Word note like I did for the Geodetic Center Coins and send a contact to each person, requesting a Pay Pal address and/or give them an address to mail payments. I went through 350 of those in a few days as well. It is a little time consuming, but a fast way to get them done. I mail right off of the Pay Pal payment notifications or checks when they come in. I did not go back and send reminders, if they decided not to purchase, that was fine with me and the same will go here. I think everybody who paid got their coins within four days, even over weekends. The Canadian, UK and other orders took a little longer, but not much. Big JohnP's coins came back to the post office for some unknown reason and I sent them out again. One issue out of all those I sent was a pretty low percentage. I missed a blemished coin that I sent to Glenn721, he contacted me and I replaced it right away. I thought they went pretty smoothly. Glen

Edited due to my wundRfull Spilling abilitees... :laughing:

Edited by RattlingCrew
Any idea how you are going to get these mailed out and collect payments?

......going to be quite a job!

I will make up another Word note like I did for the Geodetic Center Coins and send a contact to each person, requesting a Pay Pal address and/or give them an address to mail payments. I went through 350 of those in a few days as well. It is a little time consuming, but a fast way to get them done. I mail right off of the Pay Pal payment notifications or checks when they come in. I did not go back and send reminders, if they decided not to purchase, that was fine with me and the same will go here. I think everybody who paid got their coins within four days, even over weekends. The Canadian, UK and other orders took a little longer, but not much. Big JohnP's coins came back to the post office for some unknown reason and I sent them out again. One issue out of all those I sent was a pretty low percentage. I missed a blemished coin that I sent to Glenn721, he contacted me and I replaced it right away. I thought they went pretty smoothly. Glen

Edited due to my wundRfull Spilling abilitees... :)

Glen, I think my coins came back because I've got too many coins trying to get through the postal system at the same time.......... :lol::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Glen, I think my coins came back because I've got too many coins trying to get through the postal system at the same time..........

That must be why they came back with no marks on the package at all. They did not have a stamp developed for too many coins in the postal system yet. Maybe you should modify the torn mailer coin.... :D:D Glen

I would like to get one in each metal please. If you make the coin in solid brass, please put me on that list for atleast one. Thank you and great looking coin. Can't wait to see it. :blink:

After you are finished shipping off the coins spoken for and you still have some left, please put me down for 4 more. Again, one in each metal if possible. Awesome coin. Can't wait to see them in person :o

I guess my post must have been a little unclear. I should have enough coins to cover everybody's request so far. I am making sure that I get those filled before I offer more for sale. I have not started collecting yet as I want the product to be in hand before I get your money. I have no desire to be involved in one of those I paid for my coins on xx-xx-xx and it is yy-yy-yy and we still do not have our coins deals. They are supposed to be here this week, but almost all of us know how supposed to be works. Thanks, Glen

I know that you probably have been dedicating every possible moment to these coins and I haven't been as attentive to this forum topic as I should have been. So please forgive me but I have to ask. Did you post a link to a list of "Who - What Kind of Metal - How Many"? I would just hate it if my lack of attention to this topic made me miss out on this great coin because I missed something other than make my request!

SOLD OUT! for now, after making sure all the orders are filled, I may have coins left. There are 55 coins spoken for that have not specified which finish. I am pretty sure I will have some coins left over, but want to make sure I can fill the orders. Right now, regular copper is in the biggest supply crunch. Thanks! Glen

Now if I could just remember what I asked for! I thought I made a note in my PDA, but I guess not :blink: I don't think I ordered copper, but if you need to juggle things, I can probably let you fiddle my order a bit. On this one, the particular metal is not all that important to me, so if I can help you at all, let me know!

Everybody except for a few that I have contact with all the time :( should have a message in reference to their orders. The coins are supposed to be here tomorrow, I am hoping! I am not billing until the coins have arrived. I will mail directly off of the PayPal payments. The address for checks or moneys orders should be in the messages. Bud and I are watching for the Fed Ex Truck! :( Glen

8fcb8018-fd8c-4002-b082-dc928b1f2f7b.jpg

Edited by RattlingCrew

I guess my post must have been a little unclear. I should have enough coins to cover everybody's request so far. I am making sure that I get those filled before I offer more for sale. I have not started collecting yet as I want the product to be in hand before I get your money. I have no desire to be involved in one of those I paid for my coins on xx-xx-xx and it is yy-yy-yy and we still do not have our coins deals. They are supposed to be here this week, but almost all of us know how supposed to be works. Thanks, Glen

Replied to your e-mail, I requested a change in metal for one of the two coins I ordered. Please reply when received.

are there any left?? how much and where to order

SOLD OUT! for now, after making sure all the orders are filled, I may have coins left. There are 55 coins spoken for that have not specified which finish. I am pretty sure I will have some coins left over, but want to make sure I can fill the orders. Right now, regular copper is in the biggest supply crunch. Thanks! Glen

You are on the right thread, I am going to make sure I can fullfill my obligations to the ones who have already posted and the two other forums that the coins were for sale on. I also have several cachers that were in on the design and shared thoughts with me. They requested coins and have not posted, I will need to take care of those as well.

The run was 500, about 440 are spoken for, it is unknown if everybody is going to follow through with their purchases. I know that the straight copper coin is very close to being gone.

They are 12 dollars, freight paid in the US. Just post your desires and I will get back to you if any are left. Thanks, Glen

The Monsters have arrived! The Fed Ex Truck was an hour early, I have all 500 in hand. Those of you who were lucky or smart enough to order copper, they are awesome! I tried to take a couple of photos, but they are hyper shiny! It does not matter anyway, I think they are all spoken for. I will be packing and shipping ASAP, I am definitely behind now! :mad: Glen

Glen,

Would today be a good day to pick you up and go on a cache run? :D

Or how about if each Kansas Cacher would submit a new cache today and tomorrow for review? :D

Just trying to help you out a little. You know, "I'm from the government, I'm here to help!" :D

Glad I'm off work this week. Wish I had 500 coins to sort through. :D

Hollar if you need help. Well, we all know you need help but you know what I mean. :D

Dave

Glen,

Would today be a good day to pick you up and go on a cache run? :P

Or how about if each Kansas Cacher would submit a new cache today and tomorrow for review? :P

Just trying to help you out a little. You know, "I'm from the government, I'm here to help!" :bad:

Glad I'm off work this week. Wish I had 500 coins to sort through. :D

Hollar if you need help. Well, we all know you need help but you know what I mean. :)

Dave

What a guy! I meet him by luck at the post office parking lot, does he help carry in the 60 or 70 pounds of coins going out yesterday? Nope! :bad:

What he does do though, is do discoveries on over 100 of my coins from an event we attended a couple of months ago. Nothing like sending me a ton of e-mail on one of the busiest email days of the year! :) No cache runs for at least the next two days! If I ship as many coins the next two days as I did yesterday, they will all be gone. :)

I think he did recruit some cachers to post new caches for review, as there was a bunch in there today too! :) That is OK though, I always welcome a few new caches to look for one day! :D

Thanks for all the help Dave! He looked at all of the coins and never bragged up how nice the copper trned out, I guess that is just as well, they are pretty much all spoken for. :D

All US orders that have been paid have been shipped. All outside US orders that have been paid are packed, the customs forms filled out and will go out this morning. Thanks all, Glen

Glen,

Would today be a good day to pick you up and go on a cache run? :P

Or how about if each Kansas Cacher would submit a new cache today and tomorrow for review? :D

Just trying to help you out a little. You know, "I'm from the government, I'm here to help!" :bad:

Glad I'm off work this week. Wish I had 500 coins to sort through. :)

Hollar if you need help. Well, we all know you need help but you know what I mean. :D

Dave

What a guy! I meet him by luck at the post office parking lot, does he help carry in the 60 or 70 pounds of coins going out yesterday? Nope! :)

What he does do though, is do discoveries on over 100 of my coins from an event we attended a couple of months ago. Nothing like sending me a ton of e-mail on one of the busiest email days of the year! :D No cache runs for at least the next two days! If I ship as many coins the next two days as I did yesterday, they will all be gone. B)

I think he did recruit some cachers to post new caches for review, as there was a bunch in there today too! :P That is OK though, I always welcome a few new caches to look for one day! :D

Thanks for all the help Dave! He looked at all of the coins and never bragged up how nice the copper trned out, I guess that is just as well, they are pretty much all spoken for. :D

All US orders that have been paid have been shipped. All outside US orders that have been paid are packed, the customs forms filled out and will go out this morning. Thanks all, Glen

:bad: I still have 6 pages of your coins to log from that event. Got tired and had to quit. Maybe I can finish them today if I don't run up and check out those new caches. B) I thought about you yesteday when I was logging your coins and I was doing a little chuckle thinking about the emails you were getting. :) Well OK, yes I was laughing!!! :)

Now about the purdy copper coin. I didn't brag it up because that is the only one I don't have yet. So, save me a Copper Coin and I will tell everyone how awesome it is. But until I hear back that you have an AWESOME COPPER COIN saved for me, then I'm not going to tell everyone how AWESOME the copper is. I have the other 3 laying here on the table and they are wondering where their AWESOME COPPER BROTHER IS?

I thought you had backpacks for those 4 white dogs you had in the back of your truck for carrying your packages into the Post Office.

When does invoicing start?

I just went back through my emails and found the one I sent to you on the 20th requesting confirmation on the number of coins you wanted and asking for a PayPal address. I also found your reply and have sent you a PayPal invoice. Please accept my apologies in this matter, Glen

edited to correct the errors, I am full of them!

Edited by RattlingCrew

WooHoo! Just checked in PayPal and found my invoice had been sitting in there since yesterday. The PayPal invoice must have hit the spam bucket by accident.

Paid & Anxious!

Packed and ready to hit the post office in the morning! I am all caught up with paid orders once again. If I failed to send anybody on the thread above the Sold Out post, please contact me. I hope I have not failed to contact somebody else. :D:D This has been a pretty hectic two days! Thanks, Glen

WooHoo! Just checked in PayPal and found my invoice had been sitting in there since yesterday. The PayPal invoice must have hit the spam bucket by accident.

Paid & Anxious!

Packed and ready to hit the post office in the morning! I am all caught up with paid orders once again. If I failed to send anybody on the thread above the Sold Out post, please contact me. I hope I have not failed to contact somebody else. :D:D This has been a pretty hectic two days! Thanks, Glen

I didn't get any repsonse to your trade offer for the the coin or a bill to get one and I was one of the first to sign up. :lol::PB):P:DB):(:(:(

Anyway email sent check your spam folder Glen. I think you have me on your spam list.

Edited by sawblade5