Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx? Who has the best price?

Tony P

I just bought the 60csx unit from GPSonSale.com It cost $369.00 plus shipping from Mesa, AZ. With the $50 rebate, that brings the price down to $319.00. Not too bad! Thanks for reminding me... I need to send in for the rebate

Happy hunting,

CJB4589

Man, haven't seen that site...thx. They have 76csx for $379.99, that's what I am interested in getting. If anyone knows a better site let me know. :laughing:

*edit* Shipping is like $18.00 (for me from AZ to IA)...guess overall still not a bad price.

Edited by egami

I got mine from Amazon.com

No tax, free shipping. They have a $30 discount if you get their credit card and use it for the purchase. With the rebates mine was $315.

$315 included the $30 discount with the credit card I assume?

That's a bummer...I hate paperwork. :blink:

I just received the 60cx from Buy.com, there price in $359.99 with free shipping, plus I found a $15 dollar coupon on line for new customers. That brought the price to $339.99. Now once I send in the rebate it will have only cost me $289.99. I checked on the 60CSx, that starts at $399.99, plus they have a $30.00 discount for applying for their credit card also.

I just received the 60cx from Buy.com, there price in $359.99 with free shipping, plus I found a $15 dollar coupon on line for new customers. That brought the price to $339.99. Now once I send in the rebate it will have only cost me $289.99. I checked on the 60CSx, that starts at $399.99, plus they have a $30.00 discount for applying for their credit card also.

Got a link for that $15 coupon?

Hi:

I am from Canada and have been checking whether I can get some of the hot deals which are available in the US. Prices in Canada are quite a bit higher than the US. I checked with GPSonSale.com and others but they will not ship to Canada. Does anyone know of someone in the US who has a good price and will ship to Canada? Thanks.

An Alberta boy.

Ok, so if I buy just the unit with no additional US Topo or Street mapping....what do I get for map? Anything at all?

*edit*

Ok, I see base map stuff....does that mean it doesn't have like restaurants and all that extra stuff? Maybe not street names?

Edited by egami

Hi:

I am from Canada and have been checking whether I can get some of the hot deals which are available in the US. Prices in Canada are quite a bit higher than the US. I checked with GPSonSale.com and others but they will not ship to Canada. Does anyone know of someone in the US who has a good price and will ship to Canada? Thanks.

An Alberta boy.

I am having a similar problem in that I am coming over from the UK to the US next month to stay with relatives.

I was looking to buy one on line and get it shipped to the US address. Cannot find a company that will take a UK credit card or Paypal account and then ship to the US... Looks like I will have to buy one while I am over there...

Bit more expensive than on-line deals though.... Still much cheaper than the UK though....