The 'Ignore' Feature in the Forums

Yep, but just one.

A few more are getting close as I see that thier posts are adding nothing to conversations and are meant to stir things up.

Some people can't tell the difference between a differinig opinion and a personal attack. I chose to largely ignore those comments/people.

No I do not ignore anyone. I hope that no one is ignoring me either but I can think of at least 1 person that may be.

If I do not like the post/person then I just forget it and move on, besides everything that come from one person can not be all bad so if I just did a blanket ignore of a person than I might miss a post of theirs that would make me look at them in a different light.

Blocking one. I did it for health. Kept getting angry and I could feel my blood pressure go through the roof. The irony is that I blocked the person because I felt they were extremely narrowminded in their opinions. But aren't I being narrowminded myself by ignoring what they have to say? Hmm.

I've not used the ignore and i don't plan to either.

Most of us have strong opinions and want to voice them at times. There's nothing wrong with that as long as the talks, debates, arguments stay civil. Of course we all know that doesn't work all the time and that's when we just need to keep that skin of ours thick and try not take it personal!

Yep, but just one.

A few more are getting close as I see that thier posts are adding nothing to conversations and are meant to stir things up.

Some people can't tell the difference between a differinig opinion and a personal attack. I chose to largely ignore those comments/people.

Me too. It used to be 2, but now it's just one and for much the same reason. I wonder if it's the same guy??? :blink:

I don't read EVERY thread and I only regularly participate in 3 forums on this site, so I bet it would be more if I did. :huh:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: CoyoteRed.

· View this post

· Un-ignore CoyoteRed

I gotta say... that looks quite convincing, and had me for a second :blink:

Although, might have worked better if you had the underlined parts being actual links back to this topic... make 'em clickable type thing :huh:

What a half baked spineless thread! If you are gonna reply in the affirmative then name the names! :blink::):huh:

And..... Since I don't use the feature I am excused - no names to name!!!!!

Hee-hee!!!!!

Please note, this is SUPPOSED to raise a smile - it is NOT an absolute instruction.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: bug and snake.

· View this post

· Un-ignore bug and snake

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: CoyoteRed.

· View this post

· Un-ignore CoyoteRed

I gotta say... that looks quite convincing, and had me for a second :huh:

Although, might have worked better if you had the underlined parts being actual links back to this topic... make 'em clickable type thing :)

You mean it was fake? I couldn't tell. That's how ALL of his posts look to me! :blink:

Edited by Trinity's Crew