LE MISTY GOLD 2006 EMERGENCY RESPONSE GEOCOIN PLUS A MISTY SILVER

saso792

THIS POST IS AN OFFER FOR THE PURCHASE OF 1 SET OF: 1 LE MISTY GOLD AND 1 MISTY SILVER 2006 EMERGENCY RESPONSE GEOCOINS. This is not a "NOT FOR ME" "PASS" post.

I have received :laughing: my half of the LE 2006 Emergency Response Geocoins and am going to offer around 25 to 30 sets of the LE Misty Gold with one of the original Misty Silver coins here on the forums. There are only 100 of the Misty Gold 2006 ER Geocoins. Both coins have the red, white and blue Emergency Response GC icon and both are trackable on GC. I am showing one side of each geocoin to keep the space down in this offer and I am not the photographer that glennk721 is so you will have to excuse the photos.

9dd4dccf-cdb9-482b-a77b-ff141c079c78.jpg04b45636-55f2-4c57-b589-fdcfe257292a.jpg

Tracking Icon: 393.gif

Geocoin Name: Emergency Response Geocoin

Trackable: GEOCACHING.COM

Tracking Icon: is the red, white and blue center of the Circle of Public Safety coin face.

Coins are 1.5 inch diameter bronze coin, 3.5 mm thickness, misty gold or misty silver finish with epoxy coating on both sides.

Price: $24.00 each set of 2 including shipping in the USA by USPS 1st Class Mail.

Payment: PayPal only and if you send me your PayPal account address and the number of sets you want, I will invoice you through PayPal. Contact me at: fourhams@swbell.net or through my saso792 profile.

Note: This is NOT a presale. I'm not doing trades at this time. These are in hand and shipping. :lol:

G'day

Mine arrived yesterday downunder. Very nice coins. Newbie dumb question - Are they coated with something?

Regards

Andrew

I see the rattling crew picked up the pieces for me an answered your question. The coins are epoxy coated which makes for a very durable finish. Oh, we don't have any dumb questions on my forums but I wouldn't guarantee the smartness of the answer...HA! :D

Thanks and enjoy your coins!!!

Also thanks rattling crew for the answer. :D