Accept/Decline Message - can I get a copy?

When I accept, or more importantly, decline a waymark submittal for a category, I'd like to receive a copy of the email sent to the person submitting the waymark.

I had to do some waymark declining over the weekend, and each time I felt obligated to manually (cut and paste) save a copy of the message in case there was follow-up discussion with the submitter. It's nice to know what you've told someone in case they come back to you later, or in case they resubmit.

Even better: a copy goes to all the category officers so we ALL know what's being said.

When I accept, or more importantly, decline a waymark submittal for a category, I'd like to receive a copy of the email sent to the person submitting the waymark.....Even better: a copy goes to all the category officers so we ALL know what's being said.

G'day

I think these are both great ideas and would make management much easier.

Regards

Andrew

Great ideas but there's something else needed to make management of declined waymarks better. Responses from the submitter should go to all managers. That way everyone is on top of the issues directly. Otherwise you have to send individual messages to each manager.

Finally, if there is a dispute between the decliner and the submitter a mechanism might be set up to request a vote from other managers (not including the original declining officer) to approve or decline the submission. Again, all comments being shared with all parties. This might prevent some of the acrimony that can develop in these things.

JD