Geocoin Trainset (4 Coin Set)

ranger216

We LOVE copper!!

We would not change our order,we would add on!LOL!

Thats good to hear,,,

really want to do 2 more metals..

but afraid people wanting to change their orders will drive me WHACKO !!

I think it would be a good thing and do-able, open a spread sheet, as folks change orders this opens up new slots take the responces in sequence of request and make adjustments, untill you no longer have available slots , some will just add , and some will keep at least one set the same , this will be easier. Also people will want the same numbers so thats easy to follow.. Hope this helps with decision, Glenn

We LOVE copper!!

We would not change our order,we would add on!LOL!

Thats good to hear,,,

really want to do 2 more metals..

but afraid people wanting to change their orders will drive me WHACKO !!

I think it would be a good thing and do-able, open a spread sheet, as folks change orders this opens up new slots take the responces in sequence of request and make adjustments, untill you no longer have available slots , some will just add , and some will keep at least one set the same , this will be easier. Also people will want the same numbers so thats easy to follow.. Hope this helps with decision, Glenn

I've seen something like that online used for people wanting to attend Geo Events..

gives them the option on what they want to bring in a like-spreadsheet form..

But I dont have the webskills to make it up,,,,

Emailed you yesterday at 7:54 for a gold or silver and a nickel set with international shipping and got no answer. You have my order and request for the no. 11?

Hi,

I have the same question.

I´ve sent you and email yesterday (can´t be precise on the time, probably between 23h and 1h GMT).

I´m interested in 1 nikel set with international shipping and also didn´t get any answer.

Can you check it out?

Regards from Portugal

Alberto aka manchanegra

Emailed you yesterday at 7:54 for a gold or silver and a nickel set with international shipping and got no answer. You have my order and request for the no. 11?

Hi,

I´ve sent you and email yesterday (can´t be precise on the time, probably between 23h and 1h GMT).

I´m interested in 1 nikel set with international shipping and also didn´t get any answer.

Can you check it out?

Regards from Portugal

Alberto aka manchanegra

International shipping is 5.25 per coin...

email me what you want and I will send you an invoice

Hi,

Can you check it out?

Regards from Portugal

Alberto aka manchanegra

shipping is per SET

The gold coins are all sold out...

I have decided to offer Bronze & Antique Copper

There will STILL be only a total of 250 sets produced....

Quantities are as follows:

Nickel : 150

Gold : 25 - SOLD OUT

Silver : 25 - Only a few left

Bronze : 25

Antique

Copper : 25

prices are as follows :

Nickel - $ 25 per 4 coin set

Silver, Antique Bronze, and Antique Copper : $ 30 per 4 coin set

Shipping is $ 2.00 per coin

Edited by ranger216

Hi,

Can you check it out?

Regards from Portugal

Alberto aka manchanegra

shipping is per SET

Mail sent!

This is a very bad idea. Gold and Bronze are almost impossible to tell apart. They are just subtle shades of gold different. I'm guessing that you don't actually have samples in hand. Maybe you should consider making the Bronze an Antique Bronze instead? Just my opinion from my experience minting coins. However, it's probably too late if you already took orders...

--Marky

This is a very bad idea. Gold and Bronze are almost impossible to tell apart. They are just subtle shades of gold different. I'm guessing that you don't actually have samples in hand. Maybe you should consider making the Bronze an Antique Bronze instead? Just my opinion from my experience minting coins. However, it's probably too late if you already took orders...

--Marky

Done !!

--Marky

Done !!

Since I just posted the additional metals.. have gotten no bronze orders.. maybe thats why...

Anyway.. have changed them to antique bronze.. and thanks for the assist

Cache ON

Edited by ranger216

On Saturday the 19th, I sent you an e-mail asking for three sets. It's time-stamped at 03:49:29 PM EDT, in my "SENT" folder. I have to assume that you never got it, as I've not received an invoice. I've check my PayPal account, and there is no record of an invoice there.

So, I guess I'll put in my request this way, and hope I can still get some of these. Now that you're offering other metals, can I get one copper set and two nickel ones, please? My PayPal addy is Jim47@myway.com

Thank you!

On Saturday the 19th, I sent you an e-mail asking for three sets. It's time-stamped at 03:49:29 PM EDT, in my "SENT" folder. I have to assume that you never got it, as I've not received an invoice. I've check my PayPal account, and there is no record of an invoice there.

So, I guess I'll put in my request this way, and hope I can still get some of these. Now that you're offering other metals, can I get one copper set and two nickel ones, please? My PayPal addy is Jim47@myway.com

Thank you!

email me what you want...

I thought I answered all parties,,

sorry if I missed you

but beseiged with orders

I already ordered and paid for a nickel set but would like antique bronze instead. Can I just pay you an extra $5.00 for the difference? Thanks!

by the way,, How did you do the licence plates for all the states you have cached in thats listed in your profile..

I really like that

Here is an update..

There are only 3 Silver coin sets left

Gold Sets are SOLD OUT

Quantities in Ant. copper and Ant. bronze

are still good as well as nickel...

Order early before I sell out,,

Thanks..

Cache on !!

I just ordered a set of silver. Thanks