Invalid column name 'UserID'. on logging a Found It

Geofellas

I repeatedly get the following error when trying to log a "Found It" - are others seeing the same problem?

Invalid column name 'UserID'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'UserID'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[sqlException: Invalid column name 'UserID'.]

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream) +742

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteScalar() +177

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlConnectionManager.ExecuteScalarSP(String StoredProc, ParameterList Params, Int32 Timeout, Database database) +512

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlWaypointController.CreateWptLog(Guid LogGUID, Int64 WptRefID, Int64 OwnerID, DateTime LogDate, Int64 LogTypeID, String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, Int64 ObjWptID, WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +1377

Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLog.Create(SimpleUser UserInfo, Guid LogGUID, ObjWpt WptRef, DateTime LogDate, WptLogType Type, String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, ObjWpt[] ObjWpt, WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +343

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.CreateNewLog(Boolean CheckConfirm) +1671

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.LogButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +43

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1281

I´m trying to log a found at GCHN2F but its impossible. Always i get

"Server Error in '/' Application.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'UserID'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream) +742

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlConnectionManager.ExecuteScalarSP(String StoredProc, ParameterList Params, Int32 Timeout, Database database) +512

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlWaypointController.CreateWptLog(Guid LogGUID, Int64 WptRefID, Int64 OwnerID, DateTime LogDate, Int64 LogTypeID, String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, Int64 ObjWptID, WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +1377

Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLog.Create(SimpleUser UserInfo, Guid LogGUID, ObjWpt WptRef, DateTime LogDate, WptLogType Type, String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, ObjWpt[] ObjWpt, WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +343

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.CreateNewLog(Boolean CheckConfirm) +1683

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.LogButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +44

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1330

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300"

Ok, I went to log this find. (virginia legends) I dont know the number" And this is the error message i get every time i go to sign the log.

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

Can someone help me?

Me too:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

I did. Bianca ryan won. She has a nice voice. I was hoping that the Celtic springs didnt win. and they didnt :tired: Blue man group was cool. You have too, One time in you life. Go to vegas, And go to the Luxor and go to a blue man group concert. THey play like every day. I was front row seats 2 years ago. and i have pictures and autographs from them :anitongue:

Edited by Fliper

Time to feed the hamsters again, and the autofeeder must be broken.

Yes BMG rocks! I saw them in Boston several years back. You do not need to go to Vegas to see them, but a trip to Vegas is an experience all in its own and not to be missed. I can't wait to get back and see another Cirque du Soleil performance.

PS I voted for the jugglers.

I'm getting the same thing when trying to leave a note about an upcoming event in my area. Thought I was going cuckoo.....I tried refreshing, restarting, then decided to come here and cry. Much to my surprise, I found myself wading into this topic amongst many other tears!! I hope it's nothing major. :anitongue:

Surely, they know it is down..... I hope....

One would hope so by now, with all of these posts. I got the error while trying to log a TB out of a cache, as well as while trying to log a note on another cache. Obviously it's a system problem of some sort. At least they've got all of the info they need from the detailed note at the top of this thread :tired: If it helps them find it, I *was* able to activate two geocoins, so it doesn't seem to be affecting that area of the system :anitongue: