Uploading Pictures

Creek Hopper

When you go to the cache page, look at your log. Just below it is a link that says, "upload an image for this log". Click on that. Then click on the link that says "browse", to find the picture off of your computer. Then put in a file caption, which is the title for your picture, and push upload.

I found a cache, but for it to count I need to put a picture of me at the cache on the site. (It's called Mad Hatters, we had to wear silly hats.) It's already on my computer. How would I go about doing this?

First enter your log saying that you found the cache. Then go to the log - as long as you are logged in, it should allow you to upload an image.

If you are on the cache page, the upload link is below your log. If you are looking at your log on a separate page, the upload image link is in the upper right corner of the page. Then you browse for the image you want, and add a caption &/or description. Both are optional, but if you don't put a caption, the file name will show up instead.

You can add more pictures to any of your own logs at any time, as long as you are logged in on your account. I've added pictures to most of my logs, even though it wasn't required for them.

(looks like someone else answered this while I was typing...)

b-strong