list all trackables

chizu

another one: one thhe "my profiles" section, under geocaches, you can look at caches you've found/placed by type or look at them all - something similar should be in place for trackables so you can list all bugs and coins found/placed on one screen.

another one: one thhe "my profiles" section, under geocaches, you can look at caches you've found/placed by type or look at them all - something similar should be in place for trackables so you can list all bugs and coins found/placed on one screen.

You can. Go to your "My Account" page, and along the top line of options (starting with Quick View), there is a pair of links called "Travel Bugs (Mine)". To see all of your own trackables, click the "Mine" part. To see all the bugs and coins you've found, click the "Travel Bugs" link, and the "My Travel Bug Details" page will be displayed; over on the right, click the "have found" link.

You can. Go to your "My Account" page, and along the top line of options (starting with Quick View), there is a pair of links called "Travel Bugs (Mine)". To see all of your own trackables, click the "Mine" part. To see all the bugs and coins you've found, click the "Travel Bugs" link, and the "My Travel Bug Details" page will be displayed; over on the right, click the "have found" link.

ah so you can - thanks very much!