Caches op of in het water

Geoknarf

Hallo heren en dames cachers.

Ik wist niet zo snel op welk toppic is moest berichten, vaandaar deze.

Mijn vraag is of Mensen mij willen mailen die een cache hebben of kennen, die per bootje moet of kan gedaan worden.

Graag met GC nummers, dat is makkelijk zoeken.

Alvast hartelijk dank voor de moeite.

Groeten van Geoknarf.

Mail: geoknarf@hotmail.com

Hmmmm....this was the best I could do using Babel Fish.

Hello lords and ladies cachers. I did not know this way fast which toppic are had report, vaandaar these. My question is if people want me mail whom have cache or know, who must or can by small boat be done. Gladly with GC numbers, which are easily zoeken. In advance thank you very much for the effort. Groeten of Geoknarf.

Still not really sure. You want to know if there are any cachers with boats, and they can email you? Or you are offering your own boat? :D

Maybe this topic should be moved to the Nordic forums. :D:o

It is Dutch. Translated, it is a question if there are caches only to be reached by boat.

To answer it, a Dutch cache like Robinson Crusoë is a good example. On the site of this cache (GCQ99G) you can see a bookmark called “Eilandcaches” by BigFurryMonster. This gives a list of the Dutch Island caches. Or translated:

GCQ99G is een erg leuke cache die alleen per boot is te bereiken. Daarbij staat op de cachepagina hiervan Robinson Crusoë, ook rechts een link naar een bookmark van BigFurryMonster genaamd “Eilandcaches” Dit geeft een mooi overzicht van andere eilandcaches in Nederland.

Zilvervloot.