Green Jeep Icons Are Showing As Coins

AB4N

If a cache only has a GJTB then the Jeep icon is visible on the search pages. However if a cache has a coin and a GJTP the stacked coin icons appears. Shouldn't both icons be seen like with the YJ & WJ, or is it intentional?

Yes as indicated I am aware of the problem. Since we did a lot of other fixes we're taking some precautions and doing more testing before releasing the changes. It only happens when there are coins in the cache with the Jeep, which is rare. Patience Padawan. It will be online soon.

Yes as indicated I am aware of the problem. Since we did a lot of other fixes we're taking some precautions and doing more testing before releasing the changes. It only happens when there are coins in the cache with the Jeep, which is rare. Patience Padawan. It will be online soon.

It also shows up on events that have Jeeps and coins.

SUGGESTION !!! I relalize that Icon space is limited. Therefore I propose that instead a different colored jeeps that you go to a generic Jeep like you do with the coins. This could be a color that is not used like a Blue jeep. This would designate more than one Jeep.

:wub:

There is still a problem with GJ icons. When a cache has both white Jeeps and green Jeeps the search page shows the white Jeep icon, but the two green Jeeps show as a stacked coin icon. There are no coins in the cache.

An example can be seen by searching on Zip 37387 and looking at the cache Belly of the Gizzard - GCY3HM.