Agenda to promote GC

gerboa

I am working on a series of caches to challenge local sports clubs to compete for a Cheque Prize (from me) to be given to a charity of choice to winner.

They are not into GC at the moment, so my agenda is to promote GC, is it OK ?

I would have asked earlier, but have just seen the "Cancer" thread.

Why don't you make a series of caches and have the Cheque Prize go the FTF? Advertise the caches on your own to the target groups and do not even mention the FTF in the cache review. This will avoid all issues with GC and allow you to briefly publize the sport and your cause.

Why don't you make a series of caches and have the Cheque Prize go the FTF? Advertise the caches on your own to the target groups and do not even mention the FTF in the cache review. This will avoid all issues with GC and allow you to briefly publize the sport and your cause.

Yes, my initial concept was quite complicated, I think I will KISS, and let the teams all start off together, I do see a problem of first arrivals "showing" the first cache/clues to close followers or hiding it inapropriately.

I would have to break them up by gaving a lot of possibilities to follow to next clue.

I'd appreciate any input on this type of team race.