Geocoins with SKULLS

danoshimano

I am looking for geocoins with skulls on them (pirate skulls, plain skulls, what ever). So far, I know of these coins:

Serial Finder

Nevada State

2bugs Dubloon

Cache or Die Trying

Facedances

Goblindust

Pirates of Harriman

The Lost Cacher

The Phantom Cacher

Trez Pirate Treasure

Zombie Tribe

Does anybody know of any more coins with skulls?

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the amazing hand-tooled HaberCacher coin! Talk about a skull coin! It is the star of my (very minimal) geo-coin collection.

Tiki

PS - YemmonYime, yours is my favorite machine made coin! I hope I have not offended! :huh:

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the amazing hand-tooled HaberCacher coin! Talk about a skull coin! It is the star of my (very minimal) geo-coin collection.

HOLY SNAPPIN' HELLCATS!

Now how am I going to get one of those? I checked on geocoins.net and few people have them, nobody has traders, and the list of people who want them is the longest of all.

I'll pay good cash for that piece of medallic art.

Wow. Thanks for pointing it out.

Let's not forget South Carolina :huh:

This is the only South Carolina coin I know of:

288.gif

Am I missing something?

That is the one. It is there, you just have to look hard. It might be helpful to re-visit the thread from when those were being designed. Its inclusion was very deliberate.

I also forgot about Eye of the Pirate poker chips. At least one of those has a really cool skull.

Poppagoth has a really cool coin too. Too bad he only cast 6 of them:

poppagoth_front.jpgpoppagoth_back.jpg

Edited by Rupert2
HOLY SNAPPIN' HELLCATS!

Now how am I going to get one of those? I checked on geocoins.net and few people have them, nobody has traders, and the list of people who want them is the longest of all.

I'll pay good cash for that piece of medallic art.

Wow. Thanks for pointing it out.

I thought you'd like that one! :huh:

I have #100 - traded a TikiCoin for it - and I will cherish it always. Good luck hunting one down, it is worth the effort!

Tiki

Does anyone know if the Phantom Cacher coin really exists?

Hmm... now that you mention it, it does look suspicous. On cointracking.com I don't see the coin listed in the database.

On geocoincollection.com, the coin is listed with a very real looking photo. But nobody has it in their collection, nobody is trading it, and a long list of people are seeking it.

There is a Phantom Cacher account, but it never had any activity.

Looks like a vapour coin to me, but it seems a mint sample was actually struck. Therefore, I think at least one exists.

675.gif

Tiki

PS - YemmonYime, yours is my favorite machine made coin! I hope I have not offended! :D

You'd never offend, Tiki! Heck, I consider it an honor that a craftsman like you thinks so highly of my coin. However, I like to think that my coins were not so much "made by machines", as they were "grown metallically". :)

And Dano...although it's not prevalent, there's a small skull on the Kootenay Pirates coin, which is one of MY favorites!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, let me think..... Looking into the past, a name of a cacher who goes by DubyaDee from Olympia, Washington, contact him I believe he has found one. He was very greatful for finding it as well.

Very interesting. The Phantom Cacher has revealed himself in the thread. I notice the unused account I mention above, and The_Phantom_Cacher account were both created on the same day.

This coin just swung over on the "reality" meter. Looks like it might be hard to find, though!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, let me think..... Looking into the past, a name of a cacher who goes by DubyaDee from Olympia, Washington, contact him I believe he has found one. He was very greatful for finding it as well.

Very interesting. The Phantom Cacher has revealed himself in the thread. I notice the unused account I mention above, and The_Phantom_Cacher account were both created on the same day.

This coin just swung over on the "reality" meter. Looks like it might be hard to find, though!

Still wrong, Phantom Cacher and The_Phantom_Cacher are two different cachers.

The Phantom Cacher. is what you seek.

Still wrong, Phantom Cacher and The_Phantom_Cacher are two different cachers.

The Phantom Cacher. is what you seek.

Well, yeah. I typed in underscores in the message, but in reality it is simply a matter of clicking your name in the post.