"World Release Register" for Coins & Bugs

Team chelmo

Switzerland is not on the list yet :laughing:

I would be happy to place Travel-Bugs & coins in Switzerland, Kanton Zürich or Kanton Thurgau. Please add me to the list.

Cheers crazi4 :laughing:

G'day

Thanks for your interest. I have added you to the register.

Regards

Andrew

Hi,

My name can be added for Canada in/around Montreal, it will be a pleasure to release your TB/Coin around!

Andouille

G'day Andouille

Happy to add you, but need to know your province.

Thanks

Andrew

its montreal, quebec, canada! sorry I forgot to tell!

Andouille

G'day

The World Release Register has been updated. The latest version can be found at http://aushiker.com/geocaching.htm

Regards

Andrew

:lol: Thanks for adding me to this list.

Here is a small graphical overview about the involved countries. Unfortunately I did not find the two letter abbreviations for Singapore, South Africa and Luxemburg. So they are missing on this map.

Just klick on this link: Worldmap

I am thinking about placing a cache in which other geocachers can drop off their TBs and coins to be sent to one of the cachers on this list (I am not going to disclose the list, I just would offer to choose the destination country). In the log they would need to state where the TB or coin wants to go. I would then pick it up and once per month send it to the requested destination.

I welcome any feedback about that idea.

Cheers crazi4

This is truly a fantastic idea! Please, feel free to add me to the list of those available to release coins & bugs in a wide area around Munich, Germany. I also travel somewhat frequently to Austria and N. Italy and would be more than happy to drop anything there as well.

Clear Skies!

-StarStrider

I'm on the south coast of England and would be more than happy to help with releasing coins. I travel quite a bit so can assist with other areas of the UK as required. :shocked:

Thanks for your offer. You have been added to the Register.

Regards

Andrew

As a flittering butterfly, located upper North Island of New Zealand, I seem to get about a bit.

Happy to place trackables for cachers in Hamilton, Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Rotorua, Taupo, Volcanic Plateau (where the recent lahar was!) and maybe further afield.

Home base is Hamilton, caching takes me to the other places at least once a month.

I am happy for those who sell me geocoins to add their own personal ones to the package.

But TBs must not have any organic component, including wood, seeds, etc. Our import regulations are there to protect our country from the other sort of bugs ........ tough, but safe. (be careful of the stuffing in some soft toys - sawdust can be a problem.) :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Cheers

I can help out with with placing coins,TBs in WV-OH-PA, USA as it is a very short road trip to PA or OH from my home state of WV :(

G'day

WV stands for?

Andrew

WV = West Virginia perhaps?

Gold Star for you!

Yes, WV stands for West Virginia, a beautiful state.

Happy Caching to all!

Hsbeach

I can help out with with placing coins,TBs in WV-OH-PA, USA as it is a very short road trip to PA or OH from my home state of WV :huh:

G'day

WV stands for?

Andrew

WV = West Virginia perhaps?

Yes WV - West Virginia

PA - Pennsylvania

OH - Ohio

I see another Wyoming cacher on the list but we are located about 160 miles apart and I would be willing to release some coins alos. I live on an Interstate which has several thousand cars pass by each day and I have a TB stop that has quite a bit of traffic which I could place the coins in

I see another Wyoming cacher on the list but we are located about 160 miles apart and I would be willing to release some coins alos. I live on an Interstate which has several thousand cars pass by each day and I have a TB stop that has quite a bit of traffic which I could place the coins in

Thanks for your offer. I have added you to the register and you will show in the next update.

Regards

Andrew

I'd love to be added to the list as well, I live in the USA on the Gulf Coast (I live in the panhandle of Florida and work in Mobile, AL) so I'm happy to do what I can from here!

G'day

Thanks for your offer. You have been added to the list and you will show with the next update.

Regards

Andrew