"World Release Register" for Coins & Bugs

Team chelmo

What a great idea to make an official list. This is exactly what I was hoping to find.

I am an conseillor in the usage of technologies for a school disctrict in Northern Quebec, the only French Speaking province of Canada. In the past 2 years, I have introduced about 300 kids to geocaching (and I'm being paid to cache with them :-)

I am preparing a project with 10 elementary school classes. Each class will receive 9 TB that will be launched from different parts of the world with all the same mission... to make it back home.

I am looking for 9 people from different countries who would be willing to launch 10 TB (one from each class). During the project, the kids will have to write in English (their second language) to everybody who logs their TB to thank them and ask them a question. They will also have to do a small research about the areas visited by their bugs and keep a journal of their adventures.

I would be mailing the bugs around the end of October. I will pick the countries I prefer and ask these people to help us. What a great thread.

I would also like to be an officiel releaser but from October to May, geocaching is rather slow around here because of our long winters. I would accept to drop bugs mainly in the spring.

Thanks, Eric Godbout alias Geo-Spoutnik

What a great idea to make an official list. This is exactly what I was hoping to find.

I am an conseillor in the usage of technologies for a school disctrict in Northern Quebec, the only French Speaking province of Canada. In the past 2 years, I have introduced about 300 kids to geocaching (and I'm being paid to cache with them :-)

I am preparing a project with 10 elementary school classes. Each class will receive 9 TB that will be launched from different parts of the world with all the same mission... to make it back home.

I am looking for 9 people from different countries who would be willing to launch 10 TB (one from each class). During the project, the kids will have to write in English (their second language) to everybody who logs their TB to thank them and ask them a question. They will also have to do a small research about the areas visited by their bugs and keep a journal of their adventures.

I would be mailing the bugs around the end of October. I will pick the countries I prefer and ask these people to help us. What a great thread.

I would also like to be an officiel releaser but from October to May, geocaching is rather slow around here because of our long winters. I would accept to drop bugs mainly in the spring.

Thanks, Eric Godbout alias Geo-Spoutnik

Eric

More than happy to assist. Please contact me via email if you wish to take up my offer. I have already successfully released three trackables from Canada in Australia on behalf of Labrador Wild Man and they are progressing well.

Regards

howie_sf (Steve)

Edited by howie_sf

I am extremely happy that this is a useful list of volunteers! I too, as the keeper of the registry, be happy to release any coins or bugs for your class project.

You can certainly visit the WRR at anytime by clicking on the link in my signature.

Remember, those who wish to be added to or deleted from the WRR can send an email on the front page of the registry.

Regards,

~J

Its been awhile as life kinda took over for a couple of months, but the requests I have received have all been added and I'm happy to announce that we now have the "Isle of Man" and "Saudi Arabia" added to the country lists.

Welcome our newest listees:

Vickyth

Geo-Spoutnik

Panorama Ana Kit

KimRS

TheHappyWanderer

danicadilly

tigersden

madmomma72

Big E in SC

Marg-Doug

Wrighty

HazelS

jacaru

thekennelat79

DizzyPair

me N u

Mister Kanister

MarMis

& midnite3006

Welcome to the madness!!

~J

Edited by GeocoinGuy

Its been awhile as life kinda took over for a couple of months, but the requests I have received have all been added and I'm happy to announce that we now have the "Isle of Man" and "Saudi Arabia" added to the country lists.

Welcome our newest listees:

Vickyth

Geo-Spoutnik

Panorama Ana Kit

KimRS

TheHappyWanderer

danicadilly

tigersden

madmomma72

Big E in SC

Marg-Doug

Wrighty

HazelS

jacaru

thekennelat79

DizzyPair

me N u

Mister Kanister

& midnite3006

Welcome to the madness!!

~J

i can realease them in Portugal... right in the corner of europe

Hi all i love this idea for me we getting snow early this year and need to get some coins sent out around the world

if anybody can please it would be great

I have a Specail Coin made for use for my wedding ask the wife where in the world would she like the coin to go and see which is Scotland!

so if any geocachers in scotland who could help start our coin there is would be a great help

thanks

Labrador wild Man

Goose Bay,Labrador,Canada

Still available here is Australia and happy to realse them for you again.

Hi all i love this idea for me we getting snow early this year and need to get some coins sent out around the world

I have a Specail Coin made for use for my wedding ask the wife where in the world would she like the coin to go and see which is Scotland!

so if any geocachers in scotland who could help start our coin there is would be a great help

thanks

Labrador wild Man

thanks

Labrador wild Man

If you put this post over in the UK & Ireland forum you'll probably reach more Scottish cachers than here in the Geocoin forum. :)

MrsB

thanks

Labrador wild Man

If you put this post over in the UK & Ireland forum you'll probably reach more Scottish cachers than here in the Geocoin forum. :)

MrsB

The following register is worth considering. That is how the Labrador Wild Man originally contacted me to release some of his coins here in Australia.

WORLD RELEASE REGISTER - Get on it and keep those travelers moving about the planet!