"World Release Register" for Coins & Bugs

Team chelmo

I have updated the listing of the World Release Register.

To those who haven't responded to my email, if you are reading this... Your listings will be removed from the active list on April 15th if you do not respond by then.

The premise is to keep the WRR listing fresh with people who are willing to release coins and bugs around the world -

The WRR does work, I have received several emails stating that they have received coins and bugs to release. I'm happy about that.

~J

You can now find the WORLD RELEASE REGISTER at: WRR PAGE.

Just a suggestion but could you put a WRR link in your sigline?

This would make it easier to find instead of searching for this post. :sad:

PS. Didnt know it was on your homepage.

That didn't dawn on me... Yes.. I will add it to my siggy! Thanks for suggesting it.

~J

nice idea :sad: i am thinking about using this service to get some of my coins to travel in other parts of the world.

and of course i would be happy to release coins for someone else in baden-württemberg, germany. you can add me to the list.

You have been added! Thanks!

~J

After checking my state's coverage, I'm confused. Geocachew Nuts has Colorado on their profile location and Logan_Clan Montana. What area of California are they going to be dropping TBs and geocoins sent to them?

Also. after clicking on a link name it becomes purple, so red and blue (verified active) is no longer an easy seperation. Maybe an *. or something along those lines, would be a better marker.

After checking my state's coverage, I'm confused. Geocachew Nuts has Colorado on their profile location and Logan_Clan Montana. What area of California are they going to be dropping TBs and geocoins sent to them?

Also. after clicking on a link name it becomes purple, so red and blue (verified active) is no longer an easy seperation. Maybe an *. or something along those lines, would be a better marker.

Noted :lol:

~J

I have updated the registry, added a country and removed links (but not names) of those who have not verified with me that they are still active. I have placed a double asterisk (**) next to those who are active as requested, but will be removing those on the next update as they are now not necessary.

~J

The World Release Register has been overhauled.

The registry is back to 2 pages, countries listed in post #530 have been deleted.

All inactive members have been deleted.

States/Providences/Counties that were listed without members have been deleted.

Enjoy the new registry - and from this post on, ONLY THOSE REQUESTS that are generated through the email link on page 1 of the registry will be honored. That link generates an email that comes to me regardless of my presence on this forum.

~J

The Registry has been updated today.

***Call to coiners***

If you are not on the registry and would like to be, please click the link in my

signature and follow the guidelines.

I am looking for individuals from countries NOT listed on the registry.

Thanks!

~J