"World Release Register" for Coins & Bugs

Team chelmo

Thanks for your swift reply! I'll check again for it sometime later.

MrsB :unsure:

Hopefully back within 48 hours but I really have no idea as to why it has happened to passed it off to Dreamhost in the first instance to see if they have any ideas. They rebooted the server today so I am hoping that was the cause and they can easily fix it.

Andrew

Thanks for your swift reply! I'll check again for it sometime later.

MrsB :rolleyes:

Hopefully back within 48 hours but I really have no idea as to why it has happened to passed it off to Dreamhost in the first instance to see if they have any ideas. They rebooted the server today so I am hoping that was the cause and they can easily fix it.

Andrew

Should be back now and viewable here.

Sorry for the hassle.

Andrew

If anybody wishes a coin or TB released in Switzerland just tell me :rolleyes:

Zurich, Bern and the area of Basel are no problem. The rest should be possible with a bit more of time.

Hi

Do you wish to be added to the Register?

Regards

Andrew

Yes, please.

Done, but can you please let me know which Canton you reside in.

Thanks

Andrew

Will be glad to help if someone wants one dropped in Korea, Thailand, Okinawa. Also planning on a couple of trips in the next few months on this side of the world.

Just let me know.

Eh, forgot to write the "please include me in the Register" part.

Cheers!

Happy to do so, but can you please let me know which country you reside in and if it has "states" or similar which one as well thanks.

Andrew

If anybody wishes a coin or TB released in Switzerland just tell me :rolleyes:

Zurich, Bern and the area of Basel are no problem. The rest should be possible with a bit more of time.

Hi

Regards

Andrew

Yes, please.

Thanks

Andrew

Sorry, Andrew, this is all new stuff to me.

I'm living in Zurich, Canton Zurich.

South Korea...eh dont really know the state, it is south of Seoul at Songtan if that helps.

Cheers

Will be glad to help if someone wants one dropped in Korea, Thailand, Okinawa. Also planning on a couple of trips in the next few months on this side of the world.

Just let me know.

Eh, forgot to write the "please include me in the Register" part.

Cheers!

Happy to do so, but can you please let me know which country you reside in and if it has "states" or similar which one as well thanks.

Andrew

If anybody wishes a coin or TB released in Switzerland just tell me :D

Hi

Regards

Andrew

Yes, please.

Thanks

Andrew

Sorry, Andrew, this is all new stuff to me.

I'm living in Zurich, Canton Zurich.

No worries. Now added.

Regards

Andrew

Hi Everyone

Please could you add me to the register, I would be happy to release any trackable items in the North West of England, United Kingdom. I live in the Accrington area of Lancashire N53 45.320 W2 22.239 if you want to check out the location.

Kind Regards Tarot (Bob)

Edited by Tarot
Hi Everyone

Please could you add me to the register, I would be happy to release any trackable items in the North West of England, United Kingdom. I live in the Accrington area of Lancashire N53 45.320 W2 22.239 if you want to check out the location.

Kind Regards Tarot (Bob)

Dear Bob

You should now be showing in the Register.

Regards

Andrew

Hi Andrew

Thanks for putting my name on the register so quickly. It does not show my location (Northwest England), but an added date of 1st September. I guess this changes after a certain time?

Edited: To say it is all sorted now :D

Thanks Again

Tarot (Bob)

Edited by Tarot

Hi there

I am willing and able to release TB's and Coins in the Middle East for anybody who would like their travelers to visit this part of the world. We have a pretty active community here with a fair number of visitors to the region. I live in Doha, Qatar.

Happy caching

cincol

Hi there

I am willing and able to release TB's and Coins in the Middle East for anybody who would like their travelers to visit this part of the world. We have a pretty active community here with a fair number of visitors to the region. I live in Doha, Qatar.

Happy caching

cincol

Thanks for your offer cincol. Do you wish to be added to the register? If so, can you please advise which country you reside in.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi there

Happy caching

cincol

Thanks for your offer cincol. Do you wish to be added to the register? If so, can you please advise which country you reside in.

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew

Yes I would like to be added. I have already stated where I live in my posting above. For those who don't know - Qatar is a small country in the Middle East located east of Bahrain, north of Saudi Arabia and west of the United Arab Emirates. Doha is the capital city of Qatar. The total population is around 1.3 million of which only 250,000 are Nationals andthe rest being ex-patriots.

Happy caching.

G'day

Just a comment ... the register is maintained by myself as a volunteer service to geocachers around the world. Whilst I am happy to add people to the register and to try and keep it up to date, However, I don't do it on demand, so if you want to be added please by all means let me know, just do the right thing and use some manners please. Is that too much to ask? :unsure:

Thanks

Andrew

Edited by Aushiker

I'm in Misawa, Japan and would be happy to release any TBs for people. The city is host to a joint Japanese/American air base, so there is a fairly high turnover of people moving. However, it is a very small town so be advised that your bugs/coins might not leave the area very quickly. Maybe not so good for people who want to race their travelers, but if you're interested in having them visit a cool and out-of-the-way part of Japan, let me know.

First off I'd like to say if anybody needs coins or TBs released in Western Michigan (Holland, MI on the Lake Michigan coast) to feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to accomodate them. This area has LOTS of caches so items travel quite a bit. The only stipulation is due to Winters being pretty intense here I do not geocache once the snow starts falling which is usually around the end of November until the mid to late March. Other than that one exception I'd be delighted to help anybody get a trackable released in this area. Feel free to include me on your spreadsheet on your next update. Secondly I'd like to say thanks for providing the spread sheet. Now that I've discovered the spreadsheet (and bookmarked it!) I won't have to bother random people on the Forums like I did with my first TB which is now on its way to be released down South. This thread proves what a great bunch of people geocachers are, thank you to all the participants in this project and to the spreadsheet designer!!! :rolleyes:

Secondly I'd like to say thanks for providing the spread sheet. Now that I've discovered the spreadsheet (and bookmarked it!) I won't have to bother random people on the Forums like I did with my first TB which is now on its way to be released down South.

Thanks for your feedback. I have added you to the register.

Regards

Andrew

Hi Andrew!

Good idea to start this list! I'm definately going to use it to let some of my coins start travelling in other countries.

I live in The Hague, The Netherlands (province 'Zuid-Holland) and I'd be happy to place TB's or coins in caches around here. We have a lot of great caches in the area!

I also regularly go caching in another Ducth province called 'Brabant'. So I can place travellers around there as well (Near the cities Breda, Tilburg or Eindhoven or in nature areas...)

Li-Z

I'm happy to release trackables in South Australia (SA), mainly Adelaide and Adelaide environs (160klm/100miles radius) at any time. For other areas just ask at the time as I travel a fair bit.

My apologies for the delay. You have along with The Spindoctors been added to the register.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew!

Good idea to start this list! I'm definately going to use it to let some of my coins start travelling in other countries.

I live in The Hague, The Netherlands (province 'Zuid-Holland) and I'd be happy to place TB's or coins in caches around here. We have a lot of great caches in the area!

I also regularly go caching in another Ducth province called 'Brabant'. So I can place travellers around there as well (Near the cities Breda, Tilburg or Eindhoven or in nature areas...)

Li-Z

Hello!

Can you add me to tethe registerrfor the Netherlands? Or do you need more information? Thanks!

G'day

My interest in Geocaching has waned/been taken over by other other activities to the point that I will no longer be maintaining the Register. I am happy to leave it in place as it is or better still have someone else take it on.

Who ever takes it on will need to host the page somewhere, however, I am happy to pass on the html code to get you started.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards

Andrew