"World Release Register" for Coins & Bugs

Team chelmo

G'day

If you want to be added to the register, please help me and be specific in your posting. Please indicate if you wish to be added to the register and include your city, state and country. Please do NOT assume I know your state's abbreviation, I may not, I am not an American.

If I have missed any recent requests, please accept my appologies and repost here. I will endeavour to get them processed as soon as possible.

I have uploaded the last version of the Register tonight.

Thanks for to those folks who have supported the list. If you find you cannot contact someone on the register or if you are on the register and wished to be removed, please let me know so I can keep it current.

Regards

Andrew

We live in St. Louis, Missouri, and would be delighted to drop bugs/coins in Missouri or Illinois.

Thanks for your offer. I have added you to the Register and you will appear in the next update.

Regards

Andrew

Thanks for adding us to your list for the state of Missouri! We can also drop bugs/coins in Illinois, as we are about 5 miles from the state line.

Please add us to the list we are able to release from 15601 Pittsburgh area, Pa. usa, 45201 Cincinnati area Ohio usa, and 20680 baltimore area MD. Usa Thank you, Stem99

Dear Stem99

As you can see from the register each team is associated with one area. It would be helpful if you could nominate one area so I can update the register.

Regards

Andrew

Thanks,

Cool put us down for Pittsburgh Pa. USA

Edited by stem99

I do use this register! It has been VERY helpful & I have met a lot of great people through it! And, I now have coins all over the world! :)

And it is great to be able to help those who want to send coins out in to the wild like yourself CC :)

Thanks to whom there will be another 10 coins travelling around New Zealand in the next few weeks. (Thanks for the little extras in the package too, you are too kind :) )

I do use this register! It has been VERY helpful & I have met a lot of great people through it! And, I now have coins all over the world! :)

And it is great to be able to help those who want to send coins out in to the wild like yourself CC :)

Thanks to whom there will be another 10 coins travelling around New Zealand in the next few weeks. (Thanks for the little extras in the package too, you are too kind :) )

I agree with TC. The little extra was nice to get, but the fun is passing out these coins to caches and seeing them travel. There will be a few placed here in WY! Thanks CC!

Edit for spelling

Edited by wyohunter

He's right, you are extremely generous, CachingCoins :) Tassie had its first influx of coins thanks to Cent5, now you have thoughtfully added a heap more. Hopefully more cachers will become interested in them!

Aushiker - thanks for the register - I think it's a brilliant concept :)

Hi to your all

Registred to the WRR at May and already recieved coins - and a lot :) - to be released here in Denmark.

Thanks to CachingCoins - some will be on their way this weekend. Joan

That is great to hear Joan and as always a big thanks to Sandy for her support of the Register.

Regards

Andrew

how i can get other people to send alaska so i can relase some of their geocoin?

You have been added to the register. You need to be patience and wait until another cacher contacts you to have coins or travel bugs released in your area.

Another way to encourage this is to use the Register to release your own coins and travel bugs.

Regards

Andrew

Would you like to have your trackables released in a foreign country?

There are several of us in various parts of the world that are prepared to help cachers to get their trackables into the wild around the world. From the response I have had in a very short period of time it appears that people are keen on this sort of service, so I guess some sort of list would help those keen on seeing their Trackables travel in far away lands. I will start and I'm sure that those from Aussie and Portugal who also are keen to help will follow my suit.

If you would like any trackable items released in the South Island of New Zealand, the land of the long white cloud, just drop me a line :mad:

I see that I have not yet been added to the World Release Register - just a reminder that I am available to release coins in the United Arab Emirates and parts of Oman. Regards, GeoCRAt.

I see that I have not yet been added to the World Release Register - just a reminder that I am available to release coins in the United Arab Emirates and parts of Oman. Regards, GeoCRAt.

Sorry about that. Completely missed your request. As per the World Register page, can you please provide the following information: "include in your posting your city, state and country." Once you provide that information I can update the register.

Thanks

Andrew

Edited by Aushiker

Maybe you could make use of the numerous STARGATE geocaches set up worldwide that are designed for people wanting to get coins OR TBs moved around! The coin owner just needs to get the coins to the Stargate owner, and then the Stargate owners would take care of the rest... of course I can't speak for all Stargate owners, but this one is interested!

If you want to be added to the register, please help me and be specific in your posting. Please indicate if you wish to be added to the register and include your city, state and country. Please do NOT assume I know your state's abbreviation, I may not, I am not an American.

Add me to the register. I live in Robinson, Illinois, USA. :huh:

i have participated in this many times, and recently, i have come to wish all were released outside the US. recently, a cacher <link removed by moderator> has seemed to 'hunt down' the coins i have released (i make xerox laminates) and destroyed them. at least those in foregin countries just make disappointed comments about the copy. it took someone that lives within 20 miles to find that one.

Date:Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:32 am

<name removed by moderator>posted a note for Geocoin Club - December 06 Geocoin (Geocoin Club -

December 06 Geocoin) at 9/19/2007

Log Date: 9/19/2007

These coin copies are getting frustrating. It's might not be quite as bad if

there was some indication that they were fake before a cacher went to retrieve

it from a cache, only to find that it was some cheap photocopy.

Since this is not a real coin, this item is going to be removed from circulation

and destroyed. Although the 'owner' will undoubtedly claim it is stealing, it

would be hard to support such an argument when the coin is still in their

possession. Releasing these copies really cheapens the experience for the

cacher. Consider placing something like 'fake coin' or 'photocopy coin' in the

title so those that scan the cache page will realize what it truly contains.

Even if they had though to glance at the coin page, there was nothing to

indicate that it was not real.

Date:Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:32 am

<Name removed by moderator> retrieved Geocoin Club - December 06 Geocoin (Geocoin Club - December 06

Geocoin) from Texmex Classic 1,000 at 9/19/2007

Removing from cache inventory so others do not needlessly search for it.

Date:Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:34 am

<name removed by moderator>placed Geocoin Club - December 06 Geocoin (Geocoin Club - December 06

Geocoin) in All the world's a cache at 9/19/2007

Edited by Eartha
I am based in the Highlands of Scotland, near Grantown-on-Spey and would be willing to release coins here, please add me to your register.

Thankyou for your interest and providing all the necessary information. Most helpful. I have added you to the register and you will appear in the next update.

Regards

Andrew

Great idea! Please add me for placing trackables in North Carolina and South Carolina. I'm in NC but live close enough to SC to get trackables in that state.

Also, if anyone has trackables that need to get to the beach or coast, i'm close enough to get them there or at least drop them in a TB hotel that can get them on their way.

Ooh, me too! I'm in Sweden. Winters are harsh here, so our caching will slow down then, but when the weather is good we'll happily do releases! What a great way to get the chance to see more coins!

Naomi :)

Hey Naomi,

We have a TB called Merle The Squirrel that is in Croatia right now. It looks like on the world map that he is a few countries away but it would be cool if he made it to a cache near you so you could take a picture with him:) If someone thinks they can do this I'd appreciate it. Here is the link to check him out http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=73113

Nora