"World Release Register" for Coins & Bugs

Team chelmo

Hi y'all

We just read the topic. Please add us to the list.

We would be happy and willing to release coins or TBs in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Dear Joan and Michael

Thanks for your offering and adding a new country to the register. You have been added to the Register and will show with the next update within seven days.

Regards

Andrew

I am also happy to release coins or bugs in Southern Tasmania (Australia). :P

Dear Cheesy pigs

Thanks for your offering and adding a new state to the register. You have been added to the Register and will show with the next update within seven days. If this does not happen please ping me.

Regards

Andrew

Would you like to have your trackables released in a foreign country?

I'd be happy to release for anyone ... I can easily do northwestern Washington State (Seattle/Bellingham), Souther BC Canada (Vancouver), Victoria BC Canada... and with more notice Ontario, Canada.

Sorry about that...Kaiserslautern but it's a Military stateside address so less $ for international shipping :rolleyes: if your shipping from the US

Thanks for clarifying. You have now been added to the Register and will appear in the next update.

Regards

Andrew

I can't wait for the next update of this register. I've got coins to release!! And I need places to send them! I have had great success with this list!

G'day

I posted the latest updated to the website yesterday so it should be pretty current. The very latest round of requests have not been processed yet but.

Also the little problem that we where having here in West Oz appears to have been resolved which is good.

Regards

Andrew

Aushiker, I really appreciate your efforts but I was wondering I could get my release location changed to Alabama? I'm moving here within the next two months and I'm here at least five days out of the week now.

I'm in Mobile, AL 36605 if you need more detailed info.

Thanks!

Julie

Hi Julie

All fixed.

Regards

Andrew

Please add us to the list we are able to release from 15601 Pittsburgh area, Pa. usa, 45201 Cincinnati area Ohio usa, and 20680 baltimore area MD. Usa Thank you, Stem99

Dear Stem99

As you can see from the register each team is associated with one area. It would be helpful if you could nominate one area so I can update the register.

Regards

Andrew

If you would like any trackable items released in the South Island of New Zealand, the land of the long white cloud, just drop me a line

Sent you a PM re moving a Travel Bug over to Ashburton.

Andrew

I am willing to drop Travel Bugs / Geocoins in the United Arab Emirates and possibly Oman, if anyone is interested. Thanks. (I see that Middle Eastern countries are now shown on Aushiker's website).

If you would like any trackable items released in the South Island of New Zealand, the land of the long white cloud, just drop me a line

Andrew

I am willing to drop Travel Bugs / Geocoins in the United Arab Emirates and possibly Oman, if anyone is interested. Thanks. (I see that Middle Eastern countries are now shown on Aushiker's website).

Andrew

I am willing to drop Travel Bugs / Geocoins in the United Arab Emirates and possibly Oman, if anyone is interested. Thanks. (I see that Middle Eastern countries are not shown on Aushiker's website - perhaps it could be updated).