"World Release Register" for Coins & Bugs

Team chelmo

Caching has been on hold for a month or so for us because we have been selling our house and are in the process of moving, but we shall be back to full blown caching from the beginning of October. We are more than happy to release in the South East of England (we live near the Cathedral city of Canterbury in Kent). We have previousy released a coin for the Blind Acorn and are pleased to say it is still travelling :laughing:

Just a quick update to advise that the house move has finally happened, we are back on-line again after several months without and as of this last weekend we were able to start caching again! If anybody has emailed me in the previous couple of months asking me to release coins for them and not had a reply, I can only apologise - it will have been because we had no internet (we had to move in with my parents inbetween house sales :laughing: ) We are more than happy to start releasing coins again. We still live in the same area - nice and close to the coast. feel free to email me if I can help! :ph34r:

Claire (Redfrock) x

Edited by Andys101 & Redfrock
Even now, with the HTML format I can't find my name. There is no Greece. If you still want to Add me I'll be more than glad to participate in the World release. SerZ

Sorry about that SerZ, not sure why I didn't add your or it didn't stick. Will try and remember to update the list tonight and add you in.

Regards

Andrew

I live in Germany (near Frankfurt) in an area full of geocaching activity.

Thanks. Can you provide the name of the state or region or whatever they are called in Germany. Sorry about my ignornace. I know they are canton (sp?) in Switzerland.

I am trying to make the information consistant in the register.

Thanks

Andrew

Can you provide the name of the state or region or whatever they are called in Germany. Sorry about my ignornace. I know they are canton (sp?) in Switzerland.

I am trying to make the information consistant in the register

Over here it's the "Bundesland" (=state of) "Hessen" also called "Hessia" in englishspeaking countries. To be more precise, the Rhein-Main-Area as part of Hessia.

Just noticed that I'm missing on the list ... but I'm still available to release geocoins around here in Luxembourg, Germany (Rheinland-Pfalz / Saarland) and Belgium and France.

Hi

Okay, can let me know which country you want to be listed for and if there is a state or province in which you reside, the name of same and I will get you added.

Regards

Andrew

Just noticed that I'm missing on the list ... but I'm still available to release geocoins around here in Luxembourg, Germany (Rheinland-Pfalz / Saarland) and Belgium and France.

Hi

Okay, can let me know which country you want to be listed for and if there is a state or province in which you reside, the name of same and I will get you added.

Regards

Andrew

As I said, I live in Luxembourg, but it's a small country, so I have 15 min driving to Germany (where I am caching quite alot), 20 min to France (but there are not many geocaches at all) and about 25 mins to Belgium. It takes me longer to drive to the north of Luxembourg (1 hour) :anitongue:

For Germany it's Rheinland-Pfalz and Saarland, as both border with Luxembourg, France it's Lorraine, and Belgium it is the the province Luxembourg.

Hi

Regards

Andrew

As I said, I live in Luxembourg, but it's a small country,

Please see my question. Based on your answer I assuming you want to be listed as being in Luxembourg. Therefore I will list you as Luxemborg. If that is not acceptable then let me know within 24 hours please.

Cheers

Andrew

I've used this list & it has been extremely helpful. Everyone that I have used on this list has done an awesome job of releasing coins in safe locations! Some are fast, some are slow, some take pictures, some try to achieve the goals, some don't, & some even place caches to achieve the goals. I've had great success with this list & I will continue to use it. I have mailed hundreds of coins out to these people & I will continue to do so! Thanks again Aushiker for doing this! I find it to be a great service. All of the people I have used from this list, take their job seriously, but they have fun too!! THANK YOU ALL FOR VOLUNTEERING! I really appreciate it! :D

I have started Geocaching in 05-01-2006 and 4 mouths later i found my first geocoin, i loved it.

Now i had started a small geocoin collection. And i try to see all the geocoins that i can, trackable, non trackable, activated, non activated, i like them all.

All this just to say that if you want to release your coins in Portugal (Lisbon area and Algarve) you can send me that i will treat them very well

Bruno Franco

G'day

Thanks CachingCoins for your kind comments. It is really great to see this idea which came from a kiwi (we won't hold it against you Mark :D ) is going so well! Well done everyone!

I have just updated the register and have added baelrati, NFreitas, stepshep, and BrunoNF.

Regards

Andrew

We are available to release coins/TB's from the beautiful East Coast of Canada, Nova Scotia.

We released a coin last year from the UK and had wished that we knew of this list as we would have sent out more local coins to different locations.

Thanks for the great service that you are all providing. Just another fine example of geo-generosity.

I recieved another two coins late last week from "Princeshoko", one has been released in to a new cache down the Southeast end of the South Island and the other I'm intending on placing up the North end of the South Island.

My fellow "Kiwi's" are really enjoying coming across the many coins that people have sent to be released, Many Thanks,

Mark (Elmo) :(