"World Release Register" for Coins & Bugs

Team chelmo

Would you like to have your trackables released in a foreign country?

There are several of us in various parts of the world that are prepared to help cachers to get their trackables into the wild around the world. From the response I have had in a very short period of time it appears that people are keen on this sort of service, so I guess some sort of list would help those keen on seeing their Trackables travel in far away lands. I will start and I'm sure that those from Aussie and Portugal who also are keen to help will follow my suit.

If you would like any trackable items released in the South Island of New Zealand, the land of the long white cloud, just drop me a line :laughing:

Hi there!

Count us in also for Portugal!

We can release any Coin or TB in Portugal. Lisbon area or in the South in Algarve area.

Going to release this two soon:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...ad-c24ac4c23e5e

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...2e-3b16f8ea0ff6

and we´re expecting another one from USA anytime now.

Regards

Alberto and Cristina aka team manchanegra

This is a great idea. I am wondering if it could/should be tied into the StarGate caches? From what I understand, these caches allow you to place a Travel Bug into them and "poof" they appear across the planet.

Of course, I'm always happy to release in Calgary -- the bugs here have 4 directions of travel. So they tend to fall towards Montana, up to Edmonton, or across to Sask. or BC.

I'd be very interested in a way to get Travel Bugs into Asia and Africa -- these are areas where I can't seem to get my travel bugs to.....well, travel. (although I did have one get into China! whoo hooo!)

I'd be very interested in a way to get Travel Bugs into Asia and Africa -- these are areas where I can't seem to get my travel bugs to.....well, travel.

While I can't promise 100%, Perth, Western Australia where I am is a common travelling point to Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Bali, Nepal, and Thailand etc, so I maybe able to help with your goal, by releasing coins here to get picked up by cachers heading into Asia.

Regards

Andrew

I'd be very interested in a way to get Travel Bugs into Asia and Africa -- these are areas where I can't seem to get my travel bugs to.....well, travel.

While I can't promise 100%, Perth, Western Australia where I am is a common travelling point to Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Bali, Nepal, and Thailand etc, so I maybe able to help with your goal, by releasing coins here to get picked up by cachers heading into Asia.

Regards

Andrew

PM sent for my "Feeps"

Caching has been on hold for a month or so for us because we have been selling our house and are in the process of moving, but we shall be back to full blown caching from the beginning of October. We are more than happy to release in the South East of England (we live near the Cathedral city of Canterbury in Kent). We have previousy released a coin for the Blind Acorn and are pleased to say it is still travelling :laughing:

G'day

I am pleased to announce that DCs Bad Andy and DCs Kansas Sunshine Geocoin have now been released in Western Australia. Unfortantely Kansas Sunshine didn't bring any sunshine with it! We ended up abandoning our plans for a weekend of backpacking and geocaching as by lunch on day one we where all soaked through and things didn't look like improving. Got the coins released and few caches found but.

Regards

Andrew

Edited by Aushiker
If anyone has anything they would like to send to Ontario,Canada specifically Toronto and area....we're your team. We get lots of coins moving as we like to move around the province. Contact us if you're interested.

G'day

Great to hear. I think that makes three Canadian teams now. I have one coin winging it to Lemon Dog already but will keep you folks in mind for future releases. BTW are coins safer in Canada than the US? :huh:

I have a bug in Quebec at present ... like the Fench logs ... now to learn to read French :blink:

Regards

Andrew

G'day

Incoming ... 15 coins arrived today ex Stateside for distribution. That is sure to excite the local community. We wish these coins safe travels.

My thanks to CachingCoins for trusting the caching community here in Western Australia with their coins.

Regards

Andrew

Hi All!

We´re just updating the Status of the Geocoins we received.

Canadian Abroad -Canadian Geocoin - http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=365098

OOKPIK - Quebec Geocoin - http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=584520

This 2 are still with us because the owner told us to share them with other geocachers but, will start travelling soon

Travelin Dorkfish Geocoin 2 - Lildorkfish Geocoin - http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=363837

Has started his journey last Friday in Bela Vista - Lisboa - http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...9f-8e6fc824fe4c, our 2nd FTF Cache :P and has already been in 3 caches and met 4 Geocachers.

We still have some Portuguese Coins that we are willing to exchange for other activated coins that want to be released in this part of the Globe. Something like this: We would send one coin to be released in some part of the globe and that person would send us a coin to be released in Portugal. We would like to send them far away than Europe.

Also, Aushiker, if you dont find anyone to release your coin in Lancashire, we could release them in Portugal, in the South (Algarve) where it could be picked up by someone going to Britain (but, it could also end up in Germany or Netherlands, so, it´s your call). It´s the closest we can place them.

Regards

Hi All!

We still have some Portuguese Coins that we are willing to exchange for other activated coins that want to be released in this part of the Globe. Something like this: We would send one coin to be released in some part of the globe and that person would send us a coin to be released in Portugal. We would like to send them far away than Europe.

Regards

I just drilled some coins this morning and need to make tags for them tonight. I'm willing to send some your way. I'm near Atlanta, Georgia. In the southeartern part of the US. Contact me if you are interested in sending a coin my way.

David

Hi All!

Regards

I just drilled some coins this morning and need to make tags for them tonight. I'm willing to send some your way. I'm near Atlanta, Georgia. In the southeartern part of the US. Contact me if you are interested in sending a coin my way.

David

Sent you an email!

We will be on hollydays from the end of the week till 15th September so maybe we can do it after, if you´re still interested.

Regards

Alberto & Cristina

G'day

The first of my two internationally shipped coins for overseas distribution have landed. My Lancashire Geocoin has landed in the UK and is now awaiting placement. Sadly my Canadian coin which was posted before the Lancashire one has yet to appear in Canada. Hopefully soon.

Regards

Andrew

G'day to all from "Kiwi" Land,

Just a quick update on the coins released here in New Zealand.

I have covered several hundred KMs in the last couple of weeks, dropping coins as I go :laughing: There is now 11 new coins circulating around the South Island, belonging to a variety of cachers from around the world.

Many thanks to SUp3rFM & Cruella, Freespirit 1402, Caching Coins, Crisgun, Avroair and Nacaya.

There are several more coins on the way to me to be released (and still just a few in my caching bag that will be set free this weekend). Now that winter is coming to an end my fellow cachers are becoming more active, with new caches popping up everywhere! There are also quite a few new cachers in the area. I'm sure all of these will be keen to come across many of these new international coins arriving around the countryside and will enjoy helping them to see this fantastic country.

Happy caching everybody :tired:

Mark