Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
northernpenguin

NTS - Help Wanted

Anyone out there willing to originate an NTS message for me, so I can log GCT4RR?

The cache requires that someone (other than me) originate an NTS message to the cache owner.

Anyone out there willing to originate an NTS message for me, so I can log GCT4RR?

The cache requires that someone (other than me) originate an NTS message to the cache owner.

Are you sure you can't originate it?

Are you sure you can't originate it?

Yup, for two reasons;

1) The cache owner has told me he won't accept it if I originate my own NTS message.

2) Each station can be used once on this cache, and I've already originated a message for another individual.

One of the reasons the owner placed the cache is to develop the skills of our ham radio operators and ensure that everyone knows the NTS message procedure.

Fair 'nuff, particularly as you've already originated a message. :rolleyes:

Keeper of Maps has successfully sent the NTS message on my behalf (thanks again!).