For Sale

Donmoore

I have just recieved in the post a brand spanking new Garmin Etrex Legend. After waiting around 2-3months for this to arrive from ym sister-in-laws house and a few postage problems it has arrived. But because of the long wait and porblems i ordered another one (it was actually quicker for me to order it and my wife to pick it up in the states and bring it back with her than for me to get the other one in the post.)

So if anyone is interested in the brand new one or the 1month old one contact me as if i get enough for them both i will buy a more swanky number

Also i have a bluetooth Holox BT321 reciever for sale which was only used for around 1month too. I got it to start geo caching but then upgraded my phone and could not get any software for my phone so it has not been used since then. it worked really well for me even in the house.

Try the Garmin Legend Cx, at a tad over £200, I'm sure the extra pennies will be worth spending. If not try the Garmin Venture Cx, at just under £170. Both will be good in the woods, as they use the SiRF III Chipset.

I thought it was only the 60 and 76 in the x series that had the SIRF III Chipset. And x denotes a memory slot

Dave

Just found this : Garmin® Launches “X”-treme Handheld Makeover

The eTrex Legend® Cx, eTrex Vista® Cx, GPSMAP® 60Cx, GPSMAP 60CSx, GPSMAP 76Cx, and GPSMAP 76CSx will all feature the new card slot. In addition, the new 60x-series and 76x-series units will feature a new and highly sensitive GPS receiver that obtains faster acquisition times and lets users determine and track their location in challenging conditions such as heavy foliage or deep canyons.

“The new x-series of handhelds gives hikers, hunters, geocachers, and boaters exactly what they’re looking for – the versatility of a memory card slot for adding highly-detailed maps,” said Gary Kelley, Garmin’s vice president of marketing. “And with the addition of new GPS technology in our 60x and 76x lineup, acquiring and maintaining a fix is easier than ever.”

Edited by oddsock