FS/WTT: Garmin GPSMAP 60CS for Forerunner 305+$

Hammerli

I bought my 60CS a little less than a year ago. It has received very little use but I now would like to have a Forerunner 305. I primarily used the 60CS on vacations in the car and for logging distance of a couple of dozen walking and bicycling tracks. I recently purchased an Eclipse in dash Nav. for the car, and so now all I use the 60CS for is walking, so I'd prefer the smaller size of the Forerunner 305. While I love the 60CS, the Forerunner is more practical for the biking/jogging which is my primary use now that I have the fixed in car Nav.

It has never been dropped, and I purchased the "Invisible Shield" screen cover immediately after buying the unit so the screen is like new. As I said I used it very little and it looks like new. There are no marks, scratches, rubs, blemishes of any kind; if one took the screen protector off, the unit would not be able to be distinguished from a brand new unit.

I have all original packaging, manuals, cable, lanyard, software, etc. for the unit in addition to the following items that will be included:

Garmin belt clip (included in original packaging)

Garmin suction cup car mount with original packaging.

Garmin 12V power adapter with original packaging

Garmin 31.8mm bicycle bar mount adapter (uses cradle from above car mount)

Pelican 1120 Waterproof case custom fit foam for 60CS, two extra batteries and belt clip.

I also have the City Select V6 software with the most recent ( I believe) V7 update disc, but I do not know if that software is transferrable so I'm stating it isn't included, but I can discuss inclusion with interested parties if it is transferrable.

EDIT: In answer to a question, I purchased the software new with the unit, and I have the unlock codes that Garmin provided, which I will include with the software. V7 update is on disc from Garmin as I purchased the V6 during the "free upgrade" period as V7 was coming out.

Because of all the accessories included, I am looking for a Forerunner 305 in similar (read mint) condition +$50. I will be glad to provide photos, references, contact info, etc. to interested parties. I know this is a long shot but easier than dealing with fees, etc. from eBay. If there is no interest in a trade, I will be listing it on eBay, so I am not opposed to an outright sale. Sale price will depend on what all you want of the accessories so I've not listed a price.

I'm located in Portage, MI and for reference my eBay feedback is HERE.

As far as payment, I am somewhat flexible BUT, I absolutely do not accept Paypal.

Please email me any questions as I am infrequently on the board.

Edited by Hammerli

Are you willing to give out your reserve?

The reserve is $295. I went back through the recent 60CS sales (none of which had as much as I'm including), and I set the reserve lower than those previous sale prices. Most people offer to include some maps preloaded on the unit, while I am including the full $140 software registered to this 60CS, as well as the other accessories.

Listing ends tonight then I'll be looking to buy a ForeRunner 305. I don't suppose anyone has a used one yet so what are the best deals from a reputable source for a 305?

Most of the usual retail places you see listed here still sell it at $349, but I have routinely seen them sold on ebay for $279 from powersellers with great feedback.