Need Someone to Adopt my Grand Junction, CO area Caches

Steve R

I moved away from Grand Junction a little while ago and now my caches are falling into a state of disrepair! I'm looking for someone to adopt these caches and take them from me. I'd rather not archive them since many are very popular. Right now one needs a new container and a couple others need new log books.

Please let me know if live in the Grand Junction area and you would like to adopt any (or all) of these caches:

Entrada Bluff GC76F7

I-70 Palisade GCG2HA

Bangs Canyon GCED8D

Little Park Panorama GCBE67

Quartz (Mica) Mine Cache GC54EF

What is it?? GCJWZ9

Iraq-ache GCG651

All are near Grand Junction except for Entrada Bluffs, which is near the Utah state line on the way to Moab from Grand Junction.

Thanks, Steve R

I moved away from Grand Junction a little while ago and now my caches are falling into a state of disrepair! I'm looking for someone to adopt these caches and take them from me. I'd rather not archive them since many are very popular. Right now one needs a new container and a couple others need new log books.

Please let me know if live in the Grand Junction area and you would like to adopt any (or all) of these caches:

Entrada Bluff GC76F7

I-70 Palisade GCG2HA

Bangs Canyon GCED8D

Little Park Panorama GCBE67

Quartz (Mica) Mine Cache GC54EF

What is it?? GCJWZ9

Iraq-ache GCG651

All are near Grand Junction except for Entrada Bluffs, which is near the Utah state line on the way to Moab from Grand Junction.

Thanks, Steve R

Steve check with cacher called chucwar.

I would do it for you since I get to Juntion every other week, but I dont have a high clearance vehicle.