'South Yorkshire Cachers Massive' break the UK 24 hour record

The count is almost in. We are just waiting for confirmation from the rest in the team - but we reckon we found 76 caches yesterday with 3 team members hitting milestones along the way. I'm sure the others will update the thread when they have finished their count.

Onwards and upwards :(

Chris, Mrs Rebel Alliance

Confirmed WE did 76 caches between 0007hrs 2348hrs on the 11/08/06

The count is almost in. We are just waiting for confirmation from the rest in the team - but we reckon we found 76 caches yesterday with 3 team members hitting milestones along the way. I'm sure the others will update the thread when they have finished their count.

Onwards and upwards :huh:

Well done.

Did all the team members of the team stick together all the time hunting one cache at a time, or did you use the "new, improved" American/German method of splitting up in areas of high cache density?

Edited by SlytherinAlex

No way Hose! ... the good honest way was used ... all for one and one for all, ...one cache at at time all the way!

If we had split up we could have done 76 each! :unsure:

Onwards and upwards :anicute:

Well done.

Did all the team members of the team stick together all the time hunting one cache at a time, or did you use the "new, improved" American/German method of splitting up in areas of high cache density?

Onwards and upwards :anicute:

Well done.

Hand in hand all the way, MikeG did most of the work as he was the driver, we are British on a UK record

Onwards and upwards :rolleyes:

Well done.

Hand in hand all the way, MikeG did most of the work as he was the driver, we are British on a UK record

No offence intended to any one :laughing: