Human Travel Bugs?

swizzle

I finally did it. I turned myself into a TB. Swizzle The Human Travel Bug. How many of us are out there? Do I have to log myself in and out of every cache I visit? Just wondering. Check out my bug sheet I got a weird pic of myself. I actually wear glasses which you don't see in the pic. I'm in the process of activating my wifey as a TB and maybe even my son. I just thought it was a cool idea and a great conversation piece when talking to other cachers. Swizzle

:o Great pic, even if it did scare me a little.

No sorry I made my shadow a TB so that probably doesn't count. I have heard rumors that someone did tattoo a tracking number on themselves, but I've never personally seen it.

You can log yourself through every cache, but just to warn you after a couple years it's a bit tedious.

Edited by BlueDeuce

Hmm, I have TheEgnixBug which I use to track my caching journeys, but I've never thought about letting other cachers "find" or "discover" me. Hmmm, I'll have to think about that. I'd hate for that to be abused have finding myself in caches I've never been to. :huh:

BTW, It's really cool to follow my caching journey on Google Earth...

I just created one.

003.jpg

Since I fractured my ankle I've turned myself into a Human TB to get visitors over. They have to sign the cast in order to make a discover on the TB. You can't grab or drop this TB my leg is still too tender. B)

55c85b76-ed4c-460e-95f7-a2d70e9a6147.jpg

You can view the TB Here: TBGX0V

And to make it hard on the geocachers, I've decided to Camo my crutches so nobody will see me:

f08c0960-555a-4816-8d29-7eb1f837d91f.jpg0bd13296-5b26-4f28-bcad-400f8bcded61.jpg

Okay, okay, so I have WAY too much time on my hands right now... :(

I'll probably release this TB in the wild with a miniature cast when the 6 weeks are done... B)

Edited by AV Dezign